The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Pouring with rain at home so I was musing myself on YouTube when the English Show Mock of the Week popped up and one of the jokes in there has stuck in my mind. It was in the segment "Things you wouldn't hear in a fitness DVD" "Come on stretch, bend over and touch your toes, that's right stretch, stretch, imagine your toes are made of chocolate you fat f#ck.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

In the old days they worked it out with logs.

Logs? Aren't they often moved about by elephants?

Sorry, I just had to link the ongoing elephant joke thread (most of which have been around since the invention of the mini) and now this maths thread and its the best I could think of, to link them altogether!

• Like 3

Ah, medical jokes. Ma had a full stock including that above. Her all time favourite from medical training the way it once was done concerned midwifery. Her training as a qualified state registered nurse was with trainee doctors who had passed their BMed, and with whom they would work in trainee doc./nurse pairings for deliveries (and half of them end up married ensuring a future supply of medical trainees).

So there are the new trainees in the lecture theatre and in comes the consultant who is to deliver the lecture. He greets the class and searches the room, and finally beckons one of the men to come out front and join him. To say this man is ugly is an understatement.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, this is fundamental to the practise of midwifery, and I wish you to understand this principle and apply it without deviation."

The consultant steps over to the man he has called forward, puts his hand on the fellow's shoulder and says:

"This is a prime example of why you should NEVER revive the afterbirth. Thank you, return to your place."

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.

After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?"

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?"

The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His brother said, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there Hind Lick Maneuver but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!"

Now that joke comes in a Oz version too, which is how I first heard it.

Same general scenario, but it is two cattle drovers who see the woman choking.

One of them shouts "I know what to do, just wait a moment" and runs outside, returning with one of his cattle dogs. He pushes the choking woman facedown on a table, lifts her skirt, pulls down her drawers, pours some gravy on her behind and then pushes the dog in to lick her backside.

The woman shrieks, expelling the blockage, and everyone is well impressed.

"How did you know to do that?" asks his mucker.

"Well I heard about this dog hind lick manoeuvre to fix choking on the radio, and have been just gagging for a chance to try it out.

• RMweb Premium

Sorry, I just had to link the ongoing elephant joke thread (most of which have been around since the invention of the mini)

How do you get two elephants in a curricle? One in the seat and one on the box.

&c.

How do you get two whales in a curricle? Via Gloucester...

So, I met this girl recently.

Fairly cute and a lot of fun.

She likes to dress up and go out.

So, that's what we did.

We went to a night club and did some dancing.

While dancing a slow one.

I got motivated to get perhaps a little too forward,

and I dropped my hands to caress her nice butt.

While I don't remember drinking any alcohol,

honestly, I truly got hammered.

attachicon.gifhammer lady.jpg

Did she give you a Thor head?

• Like 2

Another:

attachicon.gifimage1.jpeg

Our teachers at sixth form thought something like this. Me and a friend started building a Mad Max type of go-kart powered by a 250cc motorbike engine for a project. You could see the realisation dawning and the concern rising as it approached completion and then went on to the testing stage. Not sure what speed we got it up to but must of been over 40mph on grass with crap brakes...

• Like 4

Why do Quantum Physicists send post cards to people they don't know when they are on holiday ?

To find out where they have been !

Edit: Or should that be, where they are going ?

Edited by Gibbo675