The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

TAROM airline Romania

Try Another Route hOMe !!

Friend flying with them once did not want his meal, the 20 odd stone stewardess said "EAT IT - there's thousands of starving people down there" !!!!

Brit15

The FORD is my motor
I shall not want, another. 
It maketh me to lie down in strange places.
It anointeth my head with oil.
It carries me beside the still waters. 
It empties my wallet continuously.
It leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yeah, though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, (M62 Eastbound, Manchester to Leeds) I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your piston rods and Your gear change staff, they worry me. 
You prepare a head gasket failure before me in the presence of my enemies.
Thy radiator boileth over. 
Surely rust and depreciation shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in this wreck of a FORD forever

Amen

Brit15

Edited by APOLLO
  • Like 2

A guy receives an ad in the mail for a golf resort where everything costs one dollar.

He jumps at the offer and heads off for a weekend of fun in the sun.

He arrives and plays a round of golf. It cost him a dollar.

When he goes for dinner that evening, it costs him another dollar. His room is only a dollar a day !

The day before he's to check out, he heads out to play a last round and stops by the pro shop and charges a sleeve of three balls to his room.

When he's checking out next morning, he looks at the bill and sees:

Golf: $1.00

Dinner: $1.00

Room: $1.00.

Sleeve of golf balls: $3,000.00

He asks the Manager, "What is this all about ? Everything is supposed to cost one dollar, and you charged me three thousand for three golf balls?"

"I'm sorry, sir, said the manager, but you didn't read the fine print in our promotional brochure. That's what our golf balls cost."

"Well, said the man, If I wanted to spend that kind of money, I could've gone to that luxury hotel across the street and paid them a thousand dollars a day for a room. At least I would've known what I was paying for !"

"That's right, sir, you could have," said the manager.

"Over there they get you by the room. Over here we get you by the balls !"

Brit15

• Like 1

I don't know what all the fuss about Megan Markle's father not being at the Royal Wedding, it isn't as if Harry's father is going to be there either!

ad-composite-prince-harry.jpg?strip=all&

I predict an RMweb member taking residency in the Tower of London soon. :rolleyes: ;)

• RMweb Premium

I predict an RMweb member taking residency in the Tower of London soon. :rolleyes: ;)

Don't worry I'm already on my way there after pointing out in the Dapol/Airfix tanker thread that 2p coins fit perfectly to weight them in the tank, and that you can drill through them to mount them in. Apparently defacing the Queen's image is also an offense.

Still, The Tower is a nice big building, must have some nice loft space for a layout, must keep the ravens from pulling out the wiring though.

Edited by Jamiel
  • Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Don't worry I'm already on my way there afterointing out in the Dapol/Airfix tanker thread that 2p coins fit perfectly to weight them in the tank, and that you can drill through them to mount them in. Apparently defacign teh Queen's image is also an offense.

Drill through from the reverse. 

• RMweb Gold

I don't know what all the fuss about Megan Markle's father not being at the Royal Wedding, it isn't as if Harry's father is going to be there either!

ad-composite-prince-harry.jpg?strip=all&

To be honest, they look so unlike each other in that photo you begin to wonder.

• Like 1

Did you hear about the Chinese Lookalike Competition?

Everybody won.

Before anyone accuses me of racism, I'd like to point out that my bird is Khmer/Vietnamese and pissed herself at that lol

• RMweb Gold

Despite my regular attempts to inject a little humour into regular threads - not to universal approval, natch - I have almost never posted on here, so risk my joke being well-known and hackneyed among the humourists, but here we go, anyway.

A little boy is growing up fast, and has realised that mummy is a rather different shape from daddy. So one day he asks daddy what are those big things are on mummy’s chest? Daddy is a bit stumped as to how to explain to one so young, but grasps the nettle thus:

“Well, son, those are mummy’s balloons. When mummy gets very old and dies, her balloons will inflate, and she will float up to heaven to be with God.”

Naturally the little lad is entirely satisfied with this and all is well. Until Sunday morning a few weeks later, when daddy is right down the bottom of the garden, digging away in the veg patch, and the little boy comes running to see him.

“Daddy, daddy! I think mummy’s dying!”

Unperturbed, daddy asks “Why do you think that, son?”

“Well, the milkman’s blowing up her balloons - and she’s saying ‘Oh, God - I’m coming!’”