The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

Being so light the Reliant three wheelers could reach a good turn of speed, eventually. One was stopped on the M11 a few years back doing 100mph, the driver said he was to scared to use the brakes.

That could have been me! But I would not have been scared to use the brakes, just in a hurry to get home as I was going to Brafield the following day for another Stock Car meeting.

I was stopped on the M11 on my way back from a Long Eaton Stock Car meeting and told I was doing 102mph. Policeman said he would get laughed out of court if he nicked me. Then told me not to let him catch me again! I just stopped myself from asking how fast I had to do to ensure he could not catch me.

Edited by Chris116
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hi again,

A former colleague of mine was stopped by the traffic police, who claimed he was doing 110mph; he retorted that he could not have done so as his car was only capable of around 100. 'Fine' said the officer, '100' it is!  It certainly wiped the smug grin off my colleague's face.

Regards,

Alex.

• RMweb Premium

THE MODERN BRIDE-TO-BE'S
LETTER TO DAD ANNOUNCING HER ENGAGEMENT

Dearest Dad,

I am coming home to get married soon, so get your check book out.  I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me.

As you know, I am in Australia ... and he lives in Scotland. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on WhatsApp.  He proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had two months of a relationship through Viber.

My beloved and favorite Dad, I need your blessing, good wishes, and a really big wedding.

Lots of love and thanks, Your favorite daughter, 

Lilly

THE RESPONSE

My Dear Lilly,

Like Wow! Really? Cool!

Whatever ...  I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through PayPal. 

And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay.  

Love, 
Your Dad

• Like 1

Quite the opposite: At least BMWs are having automatically flashing head lights once they get to be within 5 cm of the stern of your car!

On a (slightly) serious note: how long will it be before these self-driving cars we are all supposed to have soon are fitted with a ‘get out of my way you plebs’ circuit that is activated by the likes of the BMWs of this world. I can see it coming...for your security/safety, of course...

I’ll stick to my ageing motorbikes...

Best,

Marcus

• Like 1

Apple Computers announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high-fidelity music in women's breast implants.
The " iTit" will cost between £499.00 and £699.00, depending on speaker size.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained about men staring at their tits and not listening to them.

• RMweb Gold

I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....

Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. I felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!

The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!

Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

Edited by Taz