The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

No sorry, you ve got to hear them played inside a hall, amazing sound!

Heard them many times, inside and out. To me, the highland pipes are an instrument for playing outside - they are too powerful for indoors. Uilleann pipes or Northumberland pipes are for inside.

• Like 1

Heard them many times, inside and out. To me, the highland pipes are an instrument for playing outside - they are too powerful for indoors. Uilleann pipes or Northumberland pipes are for inside.

Too true. I just can't light my baccy, if I use a Uileann pipe outdoors.

Harry was facing the ultimate challenge. John Mckenroe, the tyrannical Wimbledon king was clearly a man possessed. Harry had exhausted all the spells that Hermione had prepared, but nothing was working against the speed and agility of McKenroe. Harry’s quidditch expertise was useless at Wimbledon. If only he had bothered to attend Snape’s after potions tennis classes. Snape had been five times Hogwarts Tennis Champion. “That’s it !” Thought Harry. I have the polyjuice potion, and the Tennis balls from Hogwarts are bound to have some traces of Snape on them ( although Harry recoiled at this thought) . Harry took his chance at the break, while the Wimbledon crowd were distracted, Harry slipped some polyjuice potion into his Robinson’s Barley Water and gripped his tennis ball. He could feel the familiar sickness coming over him. The strange sensation as his hair grew long and dank. His body grew tight into his tennis kit and his face elongated. Now he was Snape, and he walked back to the baseline. McEnroe had not noticed as he returned to his side of the court. McKenroe bounced the ball twice, preparing to launch his thunderous serve, he looked up at his opponent after the second bounce in that oh so familiar manner, but them something snapped, his face reddened and angered as his serve routine was halted. He let out a piercing scream for all the world to hear hear.. “ You cannot be Sirius!...

Did you know that drinking tea makes you more violent than drinking beer?

Last night at the pub, I drank fourteen pints of beer whilst the wife stayed at home and drank a cup of tea.

I arrived home at half past three, all calm and placid.

The wife went berserk.

Moral.

If you cannot handle it. Keep Of the tea

• Like 2

Today's giggle!!!

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words Yellow,Pinkand Green.'

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am ready'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow', this is Mujibar.'

Mujibar now works at a call centre..

No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have.

• Like 2

My missus has been telling me that I'm insensitive to her needs and that I should try seeing things from her point of view.

Absolutely nothing has happened outside of our kitchen window for days, 
I don't know what she's complaining about.

• RMweb Premium

If the circumference of a pumpkin is divided by its diameter does that result in pumpkin pi? :)

I only 'know' three people with the surname 'McLeod'; you are all called 'Colin' and you all share the same sense of humour; are all three of you the same person (albeit in Cork, Inverness, and Edinburgh simultaneously)? :jester:

Meanwhile, the mention of pi has made me hungry ......

Edited by Alex TM
  • Like 2

I only 'know' three people with the surname 'McLeod'; you are all called 'Colin' and you all share the same sense of humour; are all three of you the same person (albeit in Cork, Inverness, and Edinburgh simultaneously)? :jester:

Meanwhile, the mention of pi has made me hungry ......

"There can be only one", Colin, or is it Connor MacLeod from the Scottish Highlands, known as the Highlander

:)

"Have you ever seen twenty pounds all crumpled up?"...the woman asked her husband.
"No"...said her husband.
She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse...and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra...and pulled out a crumpled twenty pound note.
He took the crumpled twenty pound note from her ...and smiled approvingly.
"Have you ever seen fifty pounds all crumpled up?"... she then asked her husband?
"No ..no, I haven't" ...he said (with an anxious tone in his voice).
She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer knickers... and pulled out a crumpled fifty pound note.
He took the crumpled fifty pound note... and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.
"Now" ...she said. "Have you ever seen £10,000 all crumpled up?"
"No, never" ...he said (while obviously becoming even more aroused... and excited).
"Well, go and look in the garage!"...she said.

02080490090 have just cold called me. They wanted to talk to me about my recent car accident, was I hurt.

Yes I said. Much sympathy and I was passed to another handler. They took down all my details etc, (all false) and then asked about the accident.

I told them how I was crushed between 2 supermarket lorries, how the fire fighters cut me out and the paramedics kept me alive while all this was going on. The blue light special to Guys hospital in London as I was too injured to fly.

They asked how serious my injuries were, all the while hearing the cash registers ringing. I then gravely told them how I lost my arms and legs. Kerching! Tescos were going to get screwed.

I was then asked if there were any complications. I explained I died a few days later and my funeral is next Thursday.

Apparently, I'm a

Never leave a bored O A P without adult supervision.

• Like 4