The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• My mother wanted me to be a priest.  Can you imagine giving up your sex life and then once a week people come in to tell you the details and highlights of theirs?

I was going to quote what an Irish woman of my acquaintance told me about priests and their live-in housekeepers (and they can't all be Mrs Doyles), but I'd probably get banned sine die if I did.

Edited by bluebottle
  • Like 1

Little late to this spoonerism thread, but.......

What is the difference between a magicians wand and a policemans truncheon?

The wand is used for cunning stunts!

Cheers from Oz,

Peter C.

How do you increase the speed of a Skoda?

Get out and walk ;)

Ah yes, the old Skoda jokes.

What do you call a Skoda with twin exhausts?  A wheelbarrow.

Why do Skodas have heated rear windows? To make it less unpleasant to push on a cold day.

How do you increase the value of a Skoda? Put some petrol in it.

How do you jump-start a Skoda? Most mornings...

• Like 3

A man was woken one night by thieves taking the engine out of his Skoda. Luckily, the rest of the car wasn't seriously damaged.

"You know what this means don't you?" He said to his mate. "We won't be able to take part in the go-kart race on Saturday!

Skoda jokes eh?

Bloke goes into a dealer and says "How about a fanbelt for a skoda" bloke behind counter says "Deal, That's a fair trade"

• RMweb Gold

I know this is American, but never mind.

What's all this rubbish about "Star Wars Day"? 5/4 is Dave Brubeck Day.

Edited by Budgie
  • Like 5

My wife's just told me she's had enough of my Star Wars obsession and is ready to call it a day on our marriage.

Divorce is strong in this one!

How did Luke Skywalker's mum teach him to eat properly when he was a toddler?

She used to tell him: 'Use the fork Luke, use the fork'.

Ah yes, the old Skoda jokes.

What do you call a Skoda with twin exhausts?  A wheelbarrow.

Why do Skodas have heated rear windows? To make it less unpleasant to push on a cold day.

How do you increase the value of a Skoda? Put some petrol in it.

How do you jump-start a Skoda? Most mornings...

what do you call a skoda convertible ?  a skip

A road labourer was working away in a hole in the road when a brand new Rolls Royce drew up alongside, stopped by traffic. He stood up in his hole  and, looking at the Roller, drew a long breath of admiration and addressed the driver.

'That's a lovely car you've got there, however did you manage to afford it?'

The driver. looked down his nose at the man in the hole, and announced loftily, with plenty of public school nasal twang: 'I work for Cunard you know!'

Mick shook his head, and with indignation retorted, 'I work f*kkin' 'ard an' all, but I'll still never be able to afford a car like that!''

With which the guy in the Rolls drove away.

• Like 1

TBH the "old" Skodas were not common in Scotland, there were however loads of Ladas at one time, dirt cheap and awful, then they all disappeared in the 1990s as enterprising Russian trawlermen bought them to be stripped for spare parts or to be sold to Russian buyers. They appreciated the export cars built to better specification than the local versions!

JIm

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

TBH the "old" Skodas were not common in Scotland, there were however loads of Ladas at one time, dirt cheap and awful, then they all disappeared in the 1990s as enterprising Russian trawlermen bought them to be stripped for spare parts or to be sold to Russian buyers. They appreciated the export cars built to better specification than the local versions!

JIm

And once they'd been stripped the remains were pushed over the side. The bed of the North Sea must be littered with old Ladas.

• RMweb Premium

And once they'd been stripped the remains were pushed over the side. The bed of the North Sea must be littered with old Ladas.

Enough of them to keep North Sea oil going for a bit longer? Come to think of it had probably all leaked out of them long before then.

Even if they had done that they would have completely dissolved within weeks! 

A road labourer was working away in a hole in the road when a brand new Rolls Royce drew up alongside, stopped by traffic. He stood up in his hole  and, looking at the Roller, drew a long breath of admiration and addressed the driver.

'That's a lovely car you've got there, however did you manage to afford it?'

The driver. looked down his nose at the man in the hole, and announced loftily, with plenty of public school nasal twang: 'I work for Cunard you know!'

Mick shook his head, and with indignation retorted, 'I work f*kkin' 'ard an' all, but I'll still never be able to afford a car like that!''

With which the guy in the Rolls drove away.

As he got ready to drive away, a golf tee fell from the car - Mick picked it up and shouted out "Oi, what's this for?"

The driver replied, "It's what you rest your balls on when you drive off"

Mick responded, " 'Kin'ell, Rolls Royce think of everything don't they?"