The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Devastated /disgusted
A very sad day today. After seven years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

Long ago a cave girl was sitting on the edge of a cliff overlooking the jungle below, with her cave boyfriend beside her.

It was late in the afternoon, and the boy said, "Please, can we do 'Wee-Wee-Shoo' once more before we go home?"

She pulled a face and said, "Oh no, please, we've had 'Wee-Wee-Shoo' twice already today."

He pleaded, "Oh, just once more before we go home for the night?"

"But my Mum will be waiting outside the cave for me," she said.

He pleaded once more, "Oh please, let's do 'Wee-Wee-Shoo' just once more. I promise I'll have you back home

at the cave before it gets dark."

"Oh, very well," she sighed.

She reached out and took his hand and together they stood up, looked into the setting sun and . . . . . . . .

sang, "Wee-Wee-Shoo a Merry Christmas, Wee-Wee-Shoo a Merry Christmas,

Wee-Wee-Shoo a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!"

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tea is more dangerous than beer. Please avoid drinking tea.

I discovered this last night, I had 14 beers till 3am at the pub while my wife was just drinking tea at home.

You should have seen how violent and angry she was when I got home. I was peaceful, silent and headed to bed as she shouted at me, all night and even into the next morning.

Please ladies, if you can't handle your tea, don't drink it.

OK! An oldie but goodie and in seasonal spirit (for those who have been living down a mine for the last thousand years)

Why was Jesus not born in (name your most disliked town/region/football team)?

They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin..

OK, now that is over we can all go back to actual jokes...

A contemporary Jewish joke of the time, apparently:-

An SS Gestapo Officer was striding importantly down the Unter Den Linden in mid-1930's Berlin, when a little old Jewish man bumps into him. Outraged, the Officer draws up to his full 6'4" & bellows -

"SCHWEINHUNT!!!"

The old Jewish man raises his hat politely.

"Solomon" he replies, "pleased to meet you"....

• Like 4

A man goes to the chemist and asks for soap. The seller offers him a black head supervital soap at £2. The man then said: 

"That is an insult, £2 for a soap ... Do you have nothing cheaper.?" 

"Well, I have a fat soap, which costs 1 pound." 

"It's still too expensive, is not there anything cheaper?" 

"Well, I still have a smart price soap, odorless and colorless, which costs 50 pence, but that is the cheapest one we have in the shop." 

"50 pence is still greedy ... Can one still negotiate the price?" 

"I should ask the boss." 

The salesman disappears in a room and comes back after some time. He says: 

"Lower prices, I can not give to you, but you get a pack of condoms for free.." 

"Why condoms? They have nothing to do with soap ..." 

"Well, the boss and I think that people like you should not multiply ..."

• Like 2

I did wonder that myself!!!

Three secretaries in hell.
They are given a chance to go to heaven when they can solve the devil's task.

The devil said, "Do you see the three monkeys there, if with only your speech you can
- the first to laugh,
- the second to cry and
- get the third to voluntarily lock themselves into the cage,
I give your souls free!
As all three of you can speak well, that can be done. "

The first worked at British Leyland and went to the first monkey. She talked and talked, but the monkey looked bored and ignored her. The other two monkeys as well.
"Go to hell with you!" Cried the devil.

The second from Microsoft was even less fortunate. She was abused by the first monkey, spat on by the second, and bitten by the third.
"To hell with you!" Cried the devil again.

The last worked in public administration.
She went to the first monkey and whispered something in his ear.
He laughed and laughed.
The second monkey wept like a newly widowed bride.
The third monkey cried out in horror, jumped into the cage, locked it inside, and hastily swallowed the key.

The devil was perplexed! "What did you say?" He stammered.
The secretary said:
"To the first monkey I said, for whom I work,
The second I told what I earn and
The third I said we were still looking for employees. "
  • Like 1

To attempt to rectify this shortage, here then is another!

Today I was at the bakery.

I was 5 min in the store and when I got out, there is a traffic warden and she is writing a parking ticket! 
I to her: "I was only 5 minutes at the baker!" She ignores me and fills in the ticket. 

Coolly: "You can not park here. In addition, I advise you to calm down, otherwise it will be even more expensive!" 

So she got on my nerves, so I called her a stupid itch and told her where she could put her ticket book. 
Since the lady at once totally annoyed and rambled about my display and worse ticket for me. 

Then I lost my temper and told her I thought she was the hooker of the office and if she were looking for another place on the street, she could earn more. 

She became pale, clamped the ticket behind the windshield wiper and marched away.

I did not care, I was there on footlol.gif

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Facebook are obviously now analysing your photographs in order to provide targetted advertising. It's the only conclusion I can think of based on the amount of cosmetic surgery adverts I've received lately.

So that's why they keep asking if I need an ...... erm ...... extension.

How many forum members do you need to change a light bulb? Answer: 152!

One to replace the incandescent and posts in the off topic that it was replaced. 

14 who have had similar experiences and suggest how the pear shape could be changed differently. 

7 who point to dangers when changing, 1 the madman who claims to have known the man who originated the incandescent. 8 which point to typos and grammatical errors in the previous contributions, 12 who hurl their hatred against the grammar fanatics and insult them as arrogant impostors, 25 the spelling mistakes In the previous postings. 

6 discussing whether it is called a light bulb or incandescent body. 6 others who abuse the previous 6 as anully-fixated. 3 old forum members who know that the light bulb discussion took place two years ago, cite people who no one knows, and accuse the originator of the sequence to have stolen the whole thing to get similar fame as the person at that time. 

32 which point out that the light bulb discussion was not off-topic and should have been posted somewhere else. 9 who log in to troll and use the comments of their declared favorite enemies to use the favor of the hour to discredit them. 4 friends and sympathizers of the attacked members who call the trolls a cowardly pack who do not have the courage to recognize itself and to make guesses about who could have written that now. 

8 who post 50 posts within the hour. They all share the same opinions, but they talk past each other and answer very wisely, although they seem to ask themselves all the time how the meaning is now meant. 7, which have only been attracted to the discussion by the large number of postings and have just read the last two comments of the posting sequence, in order to get their bearings right now, because they want to participate in a heated debate. 9 the seven previous ones explain that all this has either already been said or adequately reproved.

PS Any similarities with actually existing forums are purely random ...

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

How many forum members do you need to change a light bulb? Answer: 152!
One to replace the incandescent and posts in the off topic that it was replaced. 
14 who have had similar experiences and suggest how the pear shape could be changed differently. 
7 who point to dangers when changing, 1 the madman who claims to have known the man who originated the incandescent. 8 which point to typos and grammatical errors in the previous contributions, 12 who hurl their hatred against the grammar fanatics and insult them as arrogant impostors, 25 the spelling mistakes In the previous postings. 
6 discussing whether it is called a light bulb or incandescent body. 6 others who abuse the previous 6 as anully-fixated. 3 old forum members who know that the light bulb discussion took place two years ago, cite people who no one knows, and accuse the originator of the sequence to have stolen the whole thing to get similar fame as the person at that time. 
32 which point out that the light bulb discussion was not off-topic and should have been posted somewhere else. 9 who log in to troll and use the comments of their declared favorite enemies to use the favor of the hour to discredit them. 4 friends and sympathizers of the attacked members who call the trolls a cowardly pack who do not have the courage to recognize itself and to make guesses about who could have written that now. 
8 who post 50 posts within the hour. They all share the same opinions, but they talk past each other and answer very wisely, although they seem to ask themselves all the time how the meaning is now meant. 7, which have only been attracted to the discussion by the large number of postings and have just read the last two comments of the posting sequence, in order to get their bearings right now, because they want to participate in a heated debate. 9 the seven previous ones explain that all this has either already been said or adequately reproved.

PS Any similarities with actually existing forums are purely random ...

I'm following this with interest.................

Cheers,

Mick

FROG - haw haw*

This Ought to Make All Grandpas Feel All Warm and Fuzzy

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa. When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room. "Grandpa, Grandpa," she says excitedly, "as soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandpa.

"Make a noise like a frog because my mum said that as soon as you croak,

we're all going to Disney World! 

• RMweb Gold

Having had rather an overdose of Christmas cracker jokes, but these were some that made me laugh

Why don't you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they are so good at it.

My optician has told me I'm colour blind. It came as a bit of a bolt out of the purple.

They may have been seen somewhere in these 200+ pages, so apologies if this is the case.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Neil

• Like 1