The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Two good  old boys, Mick & Paddy, have been promoted from privates to Lance Corporals.

Not long afterward, they're out for a walk and Mick says, "Hey, Paddy, there's the NCO Club; let's you and me step in."

"But we’re only privates," protests Paddy. 
"We’re Lance Corporals now," says Mick, pointing to his stripe and pulling him inside.
"Now, Paddy, I'm a-gonna sit down and have me a drink."

"But we're privates," says Paddy.
"You blind, boy?" asks Mick, pointing again at his stripe.
"We're Lance Corporals now!" 

So they have their drink, and pretty soon one of the Army lasses comes up to Mick.
"You're cute," she says, "and I'd like to date you, but I've got a bad case of gonorrhea.”

Mick pulls his friend to the side and whispers, "Paddy, go look in the dictionary and see what Gonorrhea means.
If it's okay, give me the okay sign."

So Paddy goes to look it up, comes back, and gives Mick the big Thumbs Up.

Three weeks later Mick is laid up in the infirmary with a terrible case of gonorrhea.
Mick says to Paddy, "Why did you give me the thumbs up?"

"Well Mick, in the dictionary, it says gonorrhea affects only the privates and we're Lance Corporals now!"

• Like 1

Three nuns are in the queue for confession. The first nun went into the confessional and confessed that she had held Brother Patrick's private in her hand. She got three Hail Marys and was sent to wash her hand in holy water. The second nun confessed that she had had Brother Patrick's private in her private and was given ten Hail Marys and sent off to wash her private in holy water. The third nun shouted after her "Can you hold on a couple of minutes so I can go first - I'm going to have to gargle"

Edited by ParkeNd
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Offered to any standup comedian for intermission:

You married men can now spend 20 minutes pretending you're not watching the door to the ladies restroom.

You single guys have no idea what I'm talking about.

• RMweb Gold

The Price of Barbie Dolls

One day a father on his way home from work suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He stops at a toy store, goes in, and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbies in the display window?'

The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.'

The amazed father asks, 'It's what? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The slightly miffed salesgirl rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers, 'Sir, Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's Truck, Ken's House, Ken's Fishing Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Dog, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and an automobile mirror ornament made from Ken's testicles.'

In the vein of the last joke

Why do women have breasts?

So men will talk to them.

Why do ugly women have breasts?

So men will talk to them.

Why do men have nipples?

To remind them of the only good thing about a woman.

...and why is a woman's waist called a waist...??

Because it is a waste - you could fit another pair of breasts there.....

*sprinting for exit*... :blush:

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Following on from some of the jokes on the previous page, a favourite quote from a somewhat jaded Rod Stewart.

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

• Like 3