The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

The thing I find most amusing about the "pig business" is it seems to be the people (generally,not necessarily on RMWeb) who normally claim not to read the Daily Mail and that nobody should believe a word printed in it seem to be the people who now believe it when it publishes something somebody told Lord Ashcroft a friend of theirs says they saw David Cameron do ;-) 

(I post this as a humourous observation rather than a political point).

• RMweb Premium

Golf Joke

One afternoon Howard accidentally overturned his golf cart.

Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a condo on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay, what's your name?"

"It’s Howard, and I’m okay, thanks," he replied.

"Howard, forget your troubles. Come up to my condo and rest for awhile, and I'll help you get the cart up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," he answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted. She was very pretty, very sexy and so persuasive and Howard was weak.

"Well okay," he finally agreed, and added, "but my wife. won't like it."

After a glass of scotch, and some very creative putting lessons demonstrated by Elizabeth, he thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile, "She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Probably still under the cart!" Howard said.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

When women walk into a party or social gathering, they look around the room to make sure that no one is wearing the same clothes.

When men walk into a party or social gathering, they look around to make sure everyone is wearing the same clothes.

• Like 4

I got searched by the Police in the Nightclub toilets last night. They found a bag of Class A drugs in my pocket.

"it's not my fault Officer!" I explained, "Every time I flush them down the toilet, they magically reappear in my trouser pocket"

"Yeah right Sonny!" The Officer replied.

"Look, i'll prove it" I said.

The Officer handed me the bag and I dropped them in the Pan, flushed the toilet and turned to leave the cubicle.

"Show me your pockets" Asked the officer.

"What for?" I replied.

"The Drugs" Replied the Officer.

"What drugs?" I said...................

I got searched by the Police in the Nightclub toilets last night. They found a bag of Class A drugs in my pocket.

"What drugs?" I said...................

Based on a true story?

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

One from David Baddiel.

"There is only one thing worse than when you accidentally shout out the name of the person you are fantasizing about during sex, and that is when your partner does it."

And a quote I can't remember who said it, but have always love this one.

"I never lie....... unless it is convenient."

• Like 3

Parked up in Trafford park for my break today and next to my truck just lying there was a carrier bag with a man utd shirt in it what an expensive waste that's is I mean come on the bag cost 5p

Not sure I believe that one.... after all, Man. United fans don't actually live in Manchester, do they?? Alledgedly... ;)

/coat, hat - gone....

• RMweb Premium

A grandfather usually drove his 5 year old grand daughter to school. One day he was not feeling too well so his wife drove the little girl to school. That evening the little girl told her parents that travelling with grandma was completely different. When they asked her how it was different she said "Nanny and I didn't see a single ######, blind bastard, foreign prick or ###### (Boris) on the way to school."

EDIT the 'censored' word is what you are if you have a caber.

Edited by PhilJ W

A grandfather usually drove his 5 year old grand daughter to school. One day he was not feeling too well so his wife drove the little girl to school. That evening the little girl told her parents that travelling with grandma was completely different. When they asked her how it was different she said "Nanny and I didn't see a single ######, blind bastard, foreign prick or ###### (Boris) on the way to school."

EDIT the 'censored' word is what you are if you have a caber.

What, Scotsman?

One from David Baddiel.

"There is only one thing worse than when you accidentally shout out the name of the person you are fantasizing about during sex, and that is when your partner does it."

And a quote I can't remember who said it, but have always love this one.

"I never lie....... unless it is convenient."

From “What Time's the Next Swan?” the autobiography of actor Walter Slezak. In full: "I never lie unless it is absolutely necessary. Or convenient."

The origin of the title of Slezak's autobiography is amusing; it's from a story about his father Leo, a noted operatic tenor:

'Papa told her [Walter's daughter Erika, I think] about a Lohengrin performance. It was just before his first entrance. He was ready to step into the boat, which, drawn by a swan, was to take him on-stage. Somehow the stagehand on the other side got his signals mixed, started pulling, and the swan left without Papa. He quietly turned around and said: "What time's the next swan?"

That story has since become a classic in operatic lore.'

Edit: typo.

Edited by bluebottle
  • Like 5