The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Maybe he can re label one to say Hit with a Stick instead. Very appropriate for some of the "jokes" on this thread.

I'd rather like to see the "disagree" button come back, perhaps labelled in a less confrontational manner.

Something like-

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken."

Edit: tidying up copy and pasted line.

Edited by bluebottle
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Maybe he can re label one to say Hit with a Stick instead. Very appropriate for some of the "jokes" on this thread.

I said something very similar in t'other thread...

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/95362-should-we-have-some-different-buttons/?p=1768178

Personally I'd like to see one of the buttons renamed so we had a 'Hit by mistake' and a 'slapped/thumped/kicked on purpose because that posting deserved it'...
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

How do you know when the elephants have been making love in your garden?

The grass is all flat and the bin-liners have gone

And completely lowering the tone to sub-terranean in the elephant joke division....

(Read them quickly before the mods delete them.)

What do elephants use for tampons?

Sheep.

Why have elephants got long trunks?

Because sheep haven't got sewn in strings......

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Mummy, Mummy, why can't we give grandpa a decent burial?

Shut up, and pull the chain!

Mummy, mummy, I don't like grandpa.

That's OK dear, just leave him at the side of the plate and eat your greens...........

Cheers,

mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

These 'jokes' are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I don't have any 7 year olds to go finding new content from their joke books, so I'm at a disadvantage. Or another good reason to bring back the disagree button or a perhaps a new 'jokes only' sub thread, 'groan button'.

According to Dave Allen, there is two things that you ought to know about God.

She's black.

• Like 1

So it was Friday night, my wife was half day and I finished at 4pm, we decided to eat out as she was meeting friends from her work later for a few drinks then they were going off to the cinema to watch the new release of 50 shades of Gray.

We had our meal and I then dropped Caroline off at the bar where she met her friends and I said I would see her later that night at home.

She returned home around midnight, very tipsy and in a romantic mood, I wonder why.

I asked her what the movie was like and she smiled and said, I will show you, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom, she stripped off to her sexy undies and produced 2 pairs of handcuffs from her drawer asking me to tie her to the bed.

I hand cuffed her spread armed on the bed and tied her legs open also. I whispered in her ear that I had left the lights on downstairs and would be back in a second.

As I went down to the kitchen to switch off the lights, I noticed through the corner of my eye an un-opened bottle of "The Macallan"

The Macallan

The Macallan is one of the most highly revered whisky brands in the world. It is the third largest selling single malt whisky in the world and the second largest by value. The Macallan distillery is located in Craigellachie, Moray in the Highlands of Scotland were it was founded back in 1824. The distillery is home to its now famous small-stills which are made from traditional copper, the unusually small size of the stills gives the spirit a rich, full-bodied and fruity character. The stills are so famous in Scotland that they can be seen on the £10 bank note! From these stills, only 16% of the spirit produced makes it to the cask; The Macallan call this “the best of the best” and is testament to the distilleries dedication to high quality. This fine spirit is then matured in oak casks sourced from Spain and America, during this traditional maturation the whisky is gifted its rich colour – a characteristic typical of The Macallan range

I thought to myself, I will have one quick dram before going up and opened the bottle, oh my god the taste, the taste was wonderful

this was a Macallan 20 year old, malt cask,

Old Malt Cask is a limited edition bottling from Hunter Laing, independent bottlers of some of the most noteworthy Scotches in the market. Each cask is hand picked and only casks of the highest quality are picked.

The Macallan Distillery is situated right on the River Spey. The foundation for all Macallan lies with the 'new make' spirit; from the quality of the barley; a percentage of which is a variety called Minstrel for the exclusive use of The Macallan; to the soft spring water from boreholes on The Macallan estate, to the final distillation which contribute to The Macallan's distinctive rich, oily character and taste.

This Old Malt Cask Macallan 20 year old was distilled in June 1993 and bottled in June 2013 from Refill Hogshead cask 9853. It is one of only 285 bottles

so I poured another and sat in the living room and thought I would put the fire back on.

2 hours later and half way through the bottle I remembered she was up stairs so I nipped back up to tell her I would just be a minute as I was finishing a dram, but she was sound asleep, I quietly turned around and went back down stairs to finish what was a wonderful evening with The Macallan

oh what a night

Wife texts husband on a cold winter’s morning:

"Windows frozen, won't open."

Husband texts back:

"Gently pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later:

"Computer really *ucked up now.”

• Like 5

An Irish priest was transferred to Texas ..... 

Father O'Malley rose from his bed one morning. It was a fine spring day in
his new west Texas mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom
to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there
was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly
called the local police station.

The conversation went like this:  "Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones.
How might I help you?" "And the best of the day to yerself. This is Father
O'Malley at St. Ann 's Catholic Church. There's a jackass lying dead in me
front lawn and would ye be so kind as to send a couple o'yer lads to take
care of the matter?"

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit and recognizing the
foreign accent, thought he would have a little fun with the good father,
replied, "Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took
care of the last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment....... Father O'Malley
then replied: "Aye,'tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify
the next of kin first, which is the reason for me call."

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.

Then an MP came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week' The MP was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

• Like 2