MRJ 223

Adams442T

• RMweb Premium

In my letter of 9th Feb to the Small Suppliers address, I wrote about, and sent photos of 4 different GNSR vans done by 3D printing (body only) available in H0, 4mm and 0 from CWRailways (Ive since had Worsley do a GNSR etched chassis in H0 for this and I'm waiting for the GNSR axleboxes in white metal to be done as I write). I also told of the GNSR style water tanks in both 4mm amd 3.5mm being available, with photo. I mentioned the six different Worsley 6-wheel etched GNSR coaches inc Clerminson chassis available in both scales as well and added a photo of one I had finished recently. Finally I sent a photo of a GNSR cattle wagon body in 3.5mm we had done in resin (crude admittedly and, of course not available in any other scale being resin). I don't think I mentioned the GNSR coach decals in both 3.5mm and 4mm scales we have organised or the wagon transfers for the company also now available but both are visible in the various photos.

If you provide oven ready copy, most magazines will publish it verbatim. Clear and concise information, agood photo or drawing, etc.is what editors want.

I've only had one piece of product PR ignored, when the editor felt that it would too late to include it well after it had appeared online.

Archived