Β 

Trent Valley Show 15th June 2013

Re Team Track - Ray e-mailed me to point out that thier website showed that they weren't coming this year. I'm a bit disappointed that nobody actually told me directly... :sadclear:

Strange that the front page of their site shows them as going, but the exhibitions page says no.

Okay folks, days to do are getting few - and preparation time is getting shorter - I shall be driving down from the Land of the Great Northern Haggis on the Friday and I'm looking forward to meeting up with contibutors old and new, and hopefully putting faces to names that I know from this forum. It should be a great day - 'Sin City is just about ready to travel, and be exposed to public gaze in Southern Climes.

See YOU there?

Exchange Avenue is nowhere near ready - but it will have to do as I have no more time to put into it due to work and otherΒ commitmentsΒ - think it should be ok though as a work in progress. Β Van booked today, so its all systems go.Β 

Β 

Looking forward to another enjoyable day.

Β 

Jez

Third time lucky for me. Last 2 years work interfered at the last minute to prevent my going. This year is different. I've locked out my time and will be there helping hindering Mr Warbonnet with Galatia.

Re Team Track - Ray e-mailed me to point out that thier website showed that they weren't coming this year. I'm a bit disappointed that nobody actually told me directly... :sadclear:

My mates just got back from Cornwall,a bit peeved,thereΒ shop has gone it's now a electrical shop.

Β 

I'm down this year as a helping hand/dogsbody/teaboy,so if anyone needs a hand "i'm free",thats after Nicks finished with me(i hope he's gentle) hoping to be down before 9am,be nice to put names to faces,i'll be the one with a beard and a red dress!!!

Β 

Ray

Just started a new layout for this years show last weekend

Should be done in time

I love the smell of wet paint at an exhibition

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/72469-north-haston/&do=findComment&comment=1060190

Β 

Makes me feel better, I'm a few soldered wires and ground cover away from finishing mine for the show. (Big sigh of relief) :-)

Dear RMWebbers,

Β 

Um, approx 11,000 airmiles and work is keeping me from attending, but best wishes to both attendees and exhbitors.

My wife is talking about our next major holiday being in the UK, so I'm trying to steer her towards TVNAM time.
Is it reasonably consistent in date each year?

Β 

Happy Modelling,
Please do remember to shoot pics for those of us "there in spirit",
Prof Klyzlr

Yes, Prof; pretty much around early/mid-June. The date for the next year seems to get settled fairly swiftly after the current show, so there'd be plenty of notice. :)

Β 

If you can manage to bring a layout with you as well...... :D

Prof

Β 

If June doesn't work date wise for you can I suggest the US show run by Seaboard Southern show each Sept. Location about half way between London and the South Coast and close to Gatwick Airport

Β 

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/68484-seaboard-southern-2013-us-train-show-sat-21st-september/&do=findComment&comment=1056880

Β 

Probably the premier UK US outline train show (south of Watford)

Β 

Dan

Probably the premier UK US outline train show

Β 

Β 

Β 

How dare you steal my slogan!!! :mosking:

Β 

Re the show, Chris has a point. We're seriously in danger of losing money this year so it all really depends on how we do next week.

Β 

Get out there and round up as many prospective customers as you can.

Archived