A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

Thanks LS, yes it is primer.

Well, you turn your back for and hour or so, cook an omelette and in that time the contractors have been and gone leaving this mess !

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-08-14 at 23.04.43.jpg

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-08-14 at 23.04.50.jpg

They're going to have to come back and explain why it hasn't been weathered !

G

An hour to cook an omelette?????

• RMweb Gold

I know your game Mr Duck, a blatant plug for some photos of the LMS coaching stock on the cross country service, Plymouth - Crewe.

Edited by gwrrob
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Looks like it could be an interesting day for you (Rob) and Co. on Saturday. The Greens beat Brizzel City last evening.

Nothing to do with Brent I know, but I don't care any more.

Pah!

It's a rare honor for the Emperor to visit the Grand Inquisitor of the MiM - Rob must have hoovered the Malachite Green & Sunshine Yellow Lined carpet for several hours  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

It's a rare honor for the Emperor to visit the Grand Inquisitor of the MiM - Rob must have hoovered the Malachite Green & Sunshine Yellow Lined carpet for several hours  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

No, I'm not getting Anti Aircraft Command out for you either. :nono:

• RMweb Gold

I’ll be driving through Brent tomorrow morning. Have persuaded the wife that the best route from Cornwall to London is via the South Devon Railway and Pendon.

I wouldn't as there's been a UFO crash and the military are covering it up and there's diversions - via Roswell in place....