A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Mike. The thing about Heljan is they're not very approachable even at Warley and it's probably too late to point out errors now. For over £!50 it will be a case of buy one or go without. Let's see what the green versions look like.

Try talking and acting like a character from "The Bridge".......might loosen the Nordic reserve ? P.S....requires the "carrying" of Glock 9mm in back pocket...also useful in dealing with :jester: Warley crowd control

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I had a wee in Trago once !

How much did they charge you for that?

Years ago in Liskeard, couple in front of me spent well over £100 in Trago and asked for carrier bags.  The cashier tried to charge them something like 5p each, which resulted in an argument net result of which was a loss of sale.  Silly Trago.

Nice statues though.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A disused branch line in Devon this afternoon:

attachicon.gif20171121_145234.jpg

attachicon.gif20171121_145802.jpg

attachicon.gif20171121_150535.jpg

attachicon.gif20171121_150952.jpg

I was admiring all those lovely trees and completely forgot to look at the passing train. Am I too late?

• RMweb Gold

Tivvy area ?

Negative, Caller.

Are we between Trago and Moretonhampstead? ;)

Yes, that's right, but not quite as right as:

Between bovey tracey an Lustleigh it's a 5 minute walk from where I live

Kind regards Neil

Quite right, of course. It's on National Trust property (Parke).

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

Can you also forge twenty pound notes - if you can I'll have two gross - I have just decided to "go DCC"..........

Our latest copiers lock up when you try to copy currency... apparently ;) .  They actually do, we've had students try it, unfortunately for them we know who they are as the server records the last known user.

The second gen colour copiers were pretty good (they just did what you asked), just the paper let them down, although I got a forged £20 from an insurance refund on 120gsm ordinary paper (trust absolutely no one in Midsomer Norton!).