A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Calling CK. Calling CK. See T Wright's thread thingy to see his 1366 Dock Tank (revived SEF/Nucast Kit) pics. He liked it.

Philth

Thank you, Caller, TW thread duly noted and loco admired, which is actually a cute little 16XX pannier tank. Jolly super and all that!

Phil, I think it's a 16xx not a 1366.

'Ere, mister, I just said that!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Thank you, Caller, TW thread duly noted and loco admired, which is actually a cute little 16XX pannier tank. Jolly super and all that!

Apologies CK, I refer you to my previous post #22537. I shall return to the Sanitorium immediately.

P

• RMweb Gold

Is it polite to enquire as to which half is alive and which half is dead?

You can hurt Duckys feeling saying things like that, you must be kind to senior folk. :nono:

Spams have you seen the front cover of the Hornby Mag there's a malashite green meat tin on it you like so much it said something about being a sailor.  :O

edit typo bl00dy keyboard it has a mine of its own

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Gold

No. You were sentenced yesterday to 100 years in the Naughty Corner. That means that with good behaviour, you should be released by tonight.

Yes but asking to come out constitutes extreme naughtiness and gets him another 50 years

• RMweb Premium

Is it polite to enquire as to which half is alive and which half is dead?

As usual it is both halves and also SWMBO; swine/bird/mule/elephant flue or similar. Really pi##es me off as I seem to be ill all the time these days.

P

'Ere, mister, I just said that!

Wow, a mention on ANTB, I'm flattered.

As an aside to the original which had a chassis to build yourself, I'm part-way through making another to accept a Bachmann 64xx chassis (same wheelbase mostly, wrong wheels) which makes it considerable quicker (an easier for those like me who are kit buildingly challenged) to make a working one that looks fine from almost all angles, unless there is a scale one next to it. I just need to finish painting it which will happen soon.

Sorry for the slight hijack.

Edited by Twright

• RMweb Gold

I hate to disagree with our leader but the defining moment for ANtB was the arrival of Anti Aircraft Command ;-p

This might get me on the naughty step....

post-126-0-70850700-1484389959_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

• RMweb Gold

A proper Bulleid with its 'go faster' stripes, well done sir!

Glenn - Small Prairie appreciation society

Glen you surprised me with that comment  :nono:  be off with you to the corner.   :punish:   :jester:

In a first class compartment on his way home after a hard day refusung to give people an overdraft I expect.

And you.  :punish:  :jester:

H. E. Adbanga