A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

"In the USA, the film was originally rated R by the MPAA due to nudity, but was reduced to a GP-rating (PG) on appeal."

Are we allowed to watch?

I'll need a so##ing GP rating and further meds if I see that swimming scene without correct preparation, approved Risk Assessment and PPE. :tomato:

Ruba Dubdub

• RMweb Premium

That thought hadn't even entered my mind. If I had thought that you really did have insider knowledge, I'd have arranged for a very large Victoria Sponge and several bottles of High Octane Prune Juice to be delivered to your Railway Room with all possible alacrity.

Is Alacrity good for wind? If so it would be unfair to send all possible as then there would not be any left for us old gits.

Arty McFarty

• RMweb Premium

If anyone on here wants a meet up ,I shall be attending this show next month.Just bought my cross country train ticket !

http://www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk/exhibition/

Normally a good show and a great place to meet up with folk. Unfortunately I'm elsewhere in the country on the show weekend this year so can't make it. Have fun peeps.

• RMweb Gold

Robin, may I be the first to commiserate with you over the fact that there is no new tooling for the Manor or the 43XX mogul.

On the other hand, local stories abound of double-headed Midland 0-4-4T-hauled expresses being trialled on the Devon Banks on a regular basis, using one of Newton Abbots numerous Peckett 0-4-0STs as a banker.

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear, hopefully they get that sorted as this should be a tempting release, although not as tempting as a GW modified hall would have been...

• RMweb Gold
If only Bachmann could do the green paint job then Hornby the lining ..... Edited by Limpley Stoker

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear, hopefully they get that sorted as this should be a tempting release, although not as tempting as a GW modified hall would have been...

Can I rename it to any of the 49xx series then ? At least eight at Laira.

There shouldn't for G (crest) W, but it looks like Bachmann have had a day out at the SDR...

https://locoyard.com/2015/10/17/first-signs-that-oldest-surviving-hall-will-be-brought-back-to-life/

Pete.