A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Another view of 4547.

attachicon.gif4547bw.jpg

That one's particularly nice! The down building has really added a lot to the scene, helps to frame the trains nicely, I think. 

Do you take any shots from the backscene and looking towards the main building? 

• RMweb Gold

Not easy to do unless you are paper thin - there's walls behind the backscene.

We'll have to put Rob on a diet then  :)

Or use a camera that sends the view to a mobile, or a selfie stick!

Or re-arrange these .......

post-20303-0-84191300-1452127667_thumb.jpeg

To make one of my all time favourite heavy haulers

post-20303-0-39948600-1452127729_thumb.jpeg

Now that would look good going through Brent with a looooooong rake of wagons ! :)

• Like 1

Apparently the postage is via Royal Mail International small packets. I can't see how you'd get those into a small packet (though you might have fun trying!)

• Like 1

Ummmm ......... Crikey !!!!

I've seen a lot of stuff left on the railway line over the years, Old furniture, barrels, Rocks, wood, cars. But never anything like that :O  !!!!

He's actually got about 10 for sale at the exact same price. I think they must be a job lot of Bachmann Modified Halls but he daren't show the boobs on them.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

That one's particularly nice! The down building has really added a lot to the scene, helps to frame the trains nicely, I think. 

Do you take any shots from the backscene and looking towards the main building? 

Funny you should say that.I plan on asking Andy Y to take a few when he does the photo shoot.he can use computer wizardry to hide unwanted clutter in the background that would be seen facing the other way.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Funny you should say that.I plan on asking Andy Y to take a few when he does the photo shoot.he can use computer wizardry to hide unwanted clutter in the background that would be seen facing the other way.

Whennzatgonnahappenrob??????