A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

An axle box?

Guess the Ph of the grease in the box?

A 'hot box'? (No sniggering at all even if you can't help it).

Humbrol Matt finish?

Intentional provocative picture to start an argument about wheel profiles over on the P4 threads?

Q

gwrrob, an ex GW Horsebox arrived today in BR carmine so thanks for the heads up. The household inquisition took the box off postie so I had some explaining (lying) to do when I got in. "Its for the business dear" to which she responded "It says on Peter's email it's a horsebox".....Yikes...she's learned computer!   :(

gwrrob, an ex GW Horsebox arrived today in BR carmine so thanks for the heads up. The household inquisition took the box off postie so I had some explaining (lying) to do when I got in. "Its for the business dear" to which she responded "It says on Peter's email it's a horsebox".....Yikes...she's learned computer!   :(

"she's learned computer!" - Women, know your limits!

Sid the sexist

• RMweb Gold

Leave him alone, it's his prom photo.

Yeah that's right, he was BULLIED at school !!!!Re your quiz, my guess is an S15

I think Sierd would say he won't confirm or deny a S15.

I think Sierd would say he won't confirm or deny a S15.

I've got two S15s and it don't look like either of them! ... on the other hand, a Crab ...

... I actually saw one the other day on a trip to Alton (to the Model Shop), amazed me really, the number of times I go past the Mid-Hants Railway and see b£gger all and then I see a Crab on a train on the way into Alton and another train went over the Butts Viaduct on the way out of the place (loco unseen).