Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Premium

I'm starting to get a repetitive strain injury from clicking the "like" button in this thread pictures (and modelling!) are just getting better and better.

Wonderful stuff guys,

Many thanks, Dave.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

A few more shots, this time close-ups of my 7mm 'King', 6023 King Edward II.

Adrian

Are you sure that is not 5" gauge?

:)

Kev.

• Like 1

Beautiful engine, shame about the colour (which means I don't 'like' it so I'll click on 'Craftsmanship' instead)

Thanks for your rating Mike, much appreciated. I know a lot of people are not keen on the early BR blue livery for Kings, but if you see the real thing at Didcot you might just change your mind!

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for your rating Mike, much appreciated. I know a lot of people are not keen on the early BR blue livery for Kings, but if you see the real thing at Didcot you might just change your mind!

Hi Adrian,

Maybe if we could see some more photos of it The Stationmaster might be persuaded???

A stunning job Adrian, particularly in the finishing.  I couldn't judge what scale it was from the photos, and thats always a sign of excellent modelling.

Do you have a thread running on the forum, or an online gallery anywhere?

Thanks very much,

Dave.

Edited by DLT

• RMweb Gold

I've seen it Adrian and whilst one member of this parish went into raptures (he knows who he is ;) ) I was left feeling distinctly queasy although it is quite nicely done; fortunately although I'm old enough to have seen them originally in blue I was too young to remember it!

But carry on with pics of yours - it is a beautiful piece of work and the cab is excellent so I need no persuading about posting further pics.

I've seen it Adrian and whilst one member of this parish went into raptures (he knows who he is ;) ) I was left feeling distinctly queasy although it is quite nicely done; fortunately although I'm old enough to have seen them originally in blue I was too young to remember it!

But carry on with pics of yours - it is a beautiful piece of work and the cab is excellent so I need no persuading about posting further pics.

Yes, the cab...there is even the tea can on the shelf over the firehole door....I could do with a "lid of tea" just now!

Yes, the cab...there is even the tea can on the shelf over the firehole door....I could do with a "lid of tea" just now!

Hmmm... Reminds me of a story involving a firebox, a shovel, an unsuspecting driver and a fireman's breakfast...

• RMweb Premium

Already posted in my Layout thread, a bit of a dark and grainy image, but I was pretty happy with this shot.

A Cravens DMU awaits customers at Bacup with a Black Five just visible through the canopy as it rests in the headshunt between duties.

DMU011_zpsa9662391.jpg

Edited by Sandside
  • Like 19