Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Heljan RM GUV

attachicon.gifWB 093.jpg

attachicon.gifWB 089.jpg

attachicon.gifWB 091.jpg

attachicon.gifWB 088.jpg

Jinty ;)

Hi Jinty,

That first photo, I had to do a double take-I thought it was real/the prototype! Amazing work, it's transformed the Heljan RTR GUV.

Can you tell me if both 'curly' and straight brake wheels were fitted to the GUVs? Mine has curly type fitted-so I am considering replacing/modifying them.

ATVB

CME

Hi Jinty,

That first photo, I had to do a double take-I thought it was real/the prototype! Amazing work, it's transformed the Heljan RTR GUV.

Can you tell me if both 'curly' and straight brake wheels were fitted to the GUVs? Mine has curly type fitted-so I am considering replacing/modifying them.

ATVB

CME

Very kind of you to say so CME.

As for the brake wheels, I can't be sure, but having done a few of these Heljan GUV's I have found them all to be the 'curly' variety.

Maybe a scan through Paul Bartlett's site would help?

http://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/

Jinty ;)

Very kind of you to say so CME.

As for the brake wheels, I can't be sure, but having done a few of these Heljan GUV's I have found them all to be the 'curly' variety.

Maybe a scan through Paul Bartlett's site would help?

http://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/

Jinty ;)

You are most welcome, exceptional work!

Thanks for the link, the vehicles I have looked (reference books et al) at have straight spokes - yet I have a vague memory that some may have been curly..

ATVB

CME

• Like 1