Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Guest 40-something

Not my loco but my friends, taken on Milton Street MPD at Perth last weekend...

post-6924-0-08006300-1372758568.jpg

• Like 14

Rather pleasing lighting again on Abbotswood

Phil

The camera angle from 11:05 to 12:53 does it for me, Phil. Very nice piece of filming.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Phil

When I first saw the post of Abbotswood I immediately wondered why are they posting prototype footage. This a brilliant layout and I nearly wet myself at the majestic sight of the Class 37 going through the points with its rake of wagons - really beautiful stuff. I have to ask how tight are those radius curves cos they look so realistic. More videos please - brilliantly entertaining.

Mike

Edited by PaternosterRow

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mike

Thanks for kind comments - glad you enjoyed. its amazing what you can achieve in natural light with a decent video camera and tripod and very careful choice of angles to flatter the rolling stock but not show the track defects!

Points are no more than code 75 Peco medium radius - and the inner radius of Peco curved points does look a bit sharp on the main line, did try and plan for Y points on that junction but couldn't fit them in.

Class 20s are banned from the next video - been on too much! Unless we add any more that is

Kind regards

Phil