Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Next up is the Heljan class 128 parcels. Again with the buffer beam details added from factory it just need dirt added and with the colour red being as bright as it was from the box which made it look very toy like i think the weathering has completely transformed it into a realistic representation model of the real thing.

post-17682-0-61564300-1427826745.jpg

post-17682-0-09966000-1427826753.jpg

• Like 7

Along with refitting a few of my locos with new decoders after blowing them i started to detail some other locos including this class 47. It originally had a snow plough fitted to the front end which just did not ever look right so i decided to remove it and add some brake pipes in it's place which i now think looks ten times better.

I thought id add another 47 for all you 47 fans out there.

post-17682-0-62732500-1427827231.jpg

post-17682-0-01767800-1427827250.jpg

post-17682-0-28450700-1427827424.jpg

• Like 16

Excellent news about the shoot mate, and well deserved.

On the WCML just south of Rugby there is Weedon FC. They have a container with Weedon FC sprayed on it on their grounds. That would make interesting inspiration for a small football club if that was what you were thinking of.

Some people have fiddle yards but it's not very often you see one with scenery or added detail. Ever looked into that?

Yes i have been thinking of doing exactly that recently on the far side of the layout to represent a large siding in real life..the only issue i have is there is only a limited space so it would only be a small siding so will not hold a lot of stock or long rakes but certainly an idea buzzing around my head tho.

• Like 2

Hi Terry,

on your station section you have catenary uprights on the platforms did you do a set of images showing how you built these and what you used ??

No i did not but i did do a video on it on youtube tho. i think it was called how to build the OHLE. they are not prototypical and are thinking of replacing them with something better at some point.

No i did not but i did do a video on it on youtube tho. i think it was called how to build the OHLE. they are not prototypical and are thinking of replacing them with something better at some point.

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the reply .... i must have missed that as i have been following on youtube since the begining of your shed layout RIP :) i will have a look later today.

That tamper's looking seriously tasty Terry. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. The Royal Mail 128 looks the business with the weathering, too.

Dave

Cheers Dave..yeah the tamper is starting to take shape now and i cant wait to get it painted as it will look awesome on the layout.

The Tamper does look very good Terry, it is one of those kits on my to do list are you going to put a power bogie into it ??

The Drop it Hide it Loose it signes look good :)

Edited by Anthony566

The Tamper does look very good Terry, it is one of those kits on my to do list are you going to put a power bogie into it ??

The Drop it Hide it Loose it signes look good :)

Im not sure if i will make it a powered unit but i have not got the bogies yet so still time to decide.

Tamper is looking great.  Good luck with the HAAs.

Cheers richard. I got the new buffers in the post today so that will keep me busy over the weekend. still yet to get the coal loads yet and still unsure on whether to repaint them like you did or keep them the same. Repainting them into railfreight would be better as they would go with my railfreight 58.