Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Happy new year everyone.

Hopefully at some point over this weekend i will get to spend a whole day in the loft as it's been nearly to months since i worked on the layout. I think i will have to first spend a few hours cleaning up the loft first and then clean the track so i can get some trains running whilst i make a start on the never ending long list of jobs to do on the layout. I need to go back to the station area before i carry on with the rest of the layout to finish off all the minor details which have been waiting to be done since i built it like wire up all the platform lights on the inner platform and other finishing touches. Hopefully i will get round to taking some photos of some passing trains and senery to post onto RMWEB as i have a few new coaches to show off.

I also really need to get my butt in gear and crack on with the tamping machine that has just been sitting there collecting dust for the last few months as it would be really nice to see it finished and sitting in a siding in all it's glory.

Terry

• Like 2

Welcome back, Terry, belated New Year,

it's ok, you haven't missed the party, it's still going on at Kal & Jaz's house.....

Happy new year to you too Dave......well im a little upset that Kal & Jaz did not send me an invite lol.

I need to catch up on your thread to see what you have been up to as i have not been lingering around the forum for a while. I trust you have been busy over at Dover priory as usual.

• Like 1

Looking forward to more update and pictures Terry :senile:

Ive just posted up two new vids on my youtube channel :senile: :sungum: :locomotive:

Hopefully now xmas is behind us i can get back into the swing of things and get some more videos done and post some more updates. I have a list of things i want to get done by the end of the year but i am finding TIME hard to come by now with three children running around and my wife getting even more stressed out than usaul so im having to help out a lot more over the weekends but i will try to keep you all updated as i go along.

I will take a look at your videos tonight when i get home but i dont think i have subbed to your youtube channel so i will do that too Neil.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Terry,

Some lovely photo's, i really like the shots of the 33's and 47 on the bridge, It's great how the railway just disappear's into the distance. 

Graham.

Thanks Graham...i too like the way the track curves out of the frame on this part of the layout. I have started work again on the TMD this weekend and will progress more next weekend so i will hopefully have some more photos of my progress to share soon.

Terry

• Like 2

nice photos mate. will we see a update video on youtube any time soon, always great to see a glebe road junction layout update pop up on the subscription feed when on youtube.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks when i get some more work done on the layout. I have only just started work on it this weekend after two months away from it.

• Like 1