Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

• 2 weeks later...

All looking brilliant,

You're like me with your extensions, I'm already planning mine!!!!!! :O

The MPD is looking great, a nice uncluttered look about the area with the NR vans.

The junction is looking good too, I like the wire run along the retaining wall (another idea to steal!!!!!) :scratchhead:

How did you get on with Howes over the 33 wheels? I want a Crompton too, but next month maybe (Type 5 and a 150 arriving on Monday!!) I'll look forward to the weathering on that one. :sungum:

Jinty ;-)

All looking brilliant,

You're like me with your extensions, I'm already planning mine!!!!!! :O

The MPD is looking great, a nice uncluttered look about the area with the NR vans.

The junction is looking good too, I like the wire run along the retaining wall (another idea to steal!!!!!) :scratchhead:

How did you get on with Howes over the 33 wheels? I want a Crompton too, but next month maybe (Type 5 and a 150 arriving on Monday!!) I'll look forward to the weathering on that one. :sungum:

Jinty ;-)

Hi Jinty

Thanks for the comment matey....i think i need to add another wire to the first one as it still dont look right. i hope to weather the 33 on monday as im in central london tomorrow.

Yes i had luck with howes models today and ordered three sets of wheels to fit all my other 33;s that have copper/brass wheels...£9 per set which aint to bad i suppose but at

least i will be able to run my other 33's now too.

What class 150 did you buy as im a big fan of 150's and have four so far.

My next buy will more likely be the new Dapol class 73 when it gets released just before Warley this year.

Terry

Nice work on the depot,and new buildings!!

Cheers Neil

Still lots to do but its getting there slowly.

Terry

• Like 2

What class 150 did you buy as im a big fan of 150's and have four so far.

It's a 150/1 in Regional Railways livery, but I ain't seen it yet!!!!!! lol

Good price on the wheel sets, I've usually found Howes good for service for Heljan!!

Keep up the great work

Jinty ;-)