Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Strictly speaking, all I need for passenger is a couple of Cravens power twins and a modified Class 101 (to look like one of the early Lightweights). I do have a couple of LMS Push-Pull coach kits to try and build at some point though.

yeah i agree a HST would look a little strange on your layout mate.but every modern layout from the 80's on wards has to have a HST tho.

I had a three car class 101 once and they are a very nice model. 

I think there is also a need for an APT, which Bachmann would do a good job on (based on the Blue Pullmans quality)

Then you need a Blue Pullman :D :D :D

yes an APT would be a good addition but wasn't that a short lived model the same as the pullman.I have looked at getting the blue pullman but i dont think it would fit in with my

more modern layout tho!!!

Strictly speaking, all I need for passenger is a couple of Cravens power twins and a modified Class 101 (to look like one of the early Lightweights). I do have a couple of LMS Push-Pull coach kits to try and build at some point though.

I have ordered the new Heljan class 128 DPU in BR blue last week which should arrive any day now and it looks like its going to be a cracking piece of kit!!!

yes an APT would be a good addition but wasn't that a short lived model the same as the pullman.I have looked at getting the blue pullman but i dont think it would fit in with my

more modern layout tho!!!

Yes I think you are right Terry although I would have an APT just because I never got one as a kid :( I have a Blue Pullman on the list as well but that is for my 60s collection. 

Hi,

Great layout. Referring back to page 9 of your thread, what mesh did you use for your portacabin window coverings?

Cheers,

Greig

Hi greig

The wire mesh was cut up from some model security fencing i had.i got the fencing from ebay, the sellers name is dustylionflower.

Hope this helps mate.

Terry

• Like 1

Hi,

I've started at page one and read through this thread after your post on Redcot and it looks excellent.

One thing that I'm having trouble with is working out how big your layout is.  You say that the room is 18ft x 12ft, is your layout the same size?

I only ask because all the attempts I've made to design a track plan for that kind of space seem to only fit in 3 tracks at most (once you take points ladders etc. in to account!) yet you seem to have managed to get in six roads plus stations in places!

Do you have a rough track plan that you can upload?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi,

I've started at page one and read through this thread after your post on Redcot and it looks excellent.

One thing that I'm having trouble with is working out how big your layout is.  You say that the room is 18ft x 12ft, is your layout the same size?

I only ask because all the attempts I've made to design a track plan for that kind of space seem to only fit in 3 tracks at most (once you take points ladders etc. in to account!) yet you seem to have managed to get in six roads plus stations in places!

Do you have a rough track plan that you can upload?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi matt

Thanks for the kind comment on my layout and yes the layout does fill the whole loft measuring 18x12ft.it was a bit of a struggle to fit in four running lines but i managed it some how.

I dont have a track plan that i can upload sorry but you could view my videos on youtube and watch the ones that say update and you should get a good view of the whole layout that way

or you could just take a look at my photos in my gallery here on RMWEB.

terry

Brilliant layout! Have been watching your YouTube videos for a long time but didn't realise you had an RMweb thread

Look forward to more updates :) 

Oli.