Hornby 2010 Announcements Topic

Andy Y

?  ? 

If your browser does not support inline frames please go directly to Hornby 2010 Announcements

A copy of the presentation given to sales staff can be found here - http://www.rmweb.co....nouncements.pdf - Caution 42Mb download

I'd be grateful if all post-announcement content could be directed toward this one topic.

Certainly another cautious year on the D&E front. Whilst not wishing for anything in particular I do worry if Hornby can keep on the 'Modern Image' side of things especially with so many announcements from Dapol & Heljan. How long before they are pipped to the post with improved models on classes 59,67 &73?

Still they must know what they are doing.

Paul

Guest Max Stafford

I'll have an L1 (built in Glasgow - that's my excuse!) Interesting A4s and another black five too. Nice coaling tower and an attractive Austin K8 van.

Not a deluge of new items from my viewpoint but still much of interest. I may need to bite the bullet and paint a Devon Belle Obs car maroon though! :blink:

Dave.

The 4-VEP is useless for my layout project as they are 67 onwards machines and never wore green. However from my personal point of view the B17 and L1 fulfill my fondness for collecting ER locos and although I am not a big fan of WR steam a nice grimey 2-8-0 freight loco will always interest me.

Like the look of 56040, RR 31, and also many of the other items that are out of my era. But another LL 50?! I've lost count as to how many have been produced (004,011,020,031,035?)

Can't complain though, the VEP will be fantastic. An NSE one couple up to a blue/grey Bachmann 2EPB sounds like a good choice!

Just one thing I spotted - those PGA's appear to be the old Lima tooling. Have they ditched the old Hornby moulds?

Archived