The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Sir TophamHatt said:

BREAKING NEWS...
The Seven Dwarfs have Been Advised that as of next Monday, they can only meet in Groups of six. 

One of them isn't happy.

Snow White and the Five Dwarves................

Two of them won't be happy.

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, J. S. Bach said:

????

Sorry, that one won’t work unless you are in the UK where governmental coronavirus restrictions dictate social gatherings of six maximum.  Hence the ‘Grumpy’ dwarf jokes too.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, simontaylor484 said:

Yes Elmer Bernstein did a good job of it i often wonder what Ennio Morriconi would have done with the theme tune.

I have it on a London (Decca over there) record by Eric Rogers on the Kingsway Hall pipe organ, all I can say is YOW! Also on the record is Sousa's Stars and Stripes Forever, my favorite Sousa march.

1 hour ago, Furness Wagon said:

He couldn't do a worse job than any of the current occupants of the house! And that goes for all parties. Football pundits instead of clowns interesting concept.

Marc

Most football pundits are clowns. And vastly overpaid. Lineker, Shearer and Wright being the prime examples. 

I tune in for the football not a lecture about politics or to see pundits arguing.

There are far too many of them and if they want loads of money let them go to SKY or whatever, and get someone new in for less money.

Edited by Steamport Southport
  • Agree 1