The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

That presumes they know how to operate the rear wiper, Unless on a Peugeot it is automatic? ;) On that vehicle, I'm thinking not.

Some Peugeots - those with automatic wipers and going back a few years - have a menu setting for the rear wiper to work if the fronts have been activated by rain and you are reversing.

It's probably a feature from one of the OE suppliers for vehicle systems, such as Bosch. Probably developed for people who are holding their phone when driving and can't cope with all the vehicle controls.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Some Peugeots - those with automatic wipers and going back a few years - have a menu setting for the rear wiper to work if the fronts have been activated by rain and you are reversing.

It's probably a feature from one of the OE suppliers for vehicle systems, such as Bosch. Probably developed for people who are holding their phone when driving and can't cope with all the vehicle controls.

My 02 plate V70 and SWMBO's 53 plate Corsa both activate the rear wiper if the front is turned on when reversing. Made me jump first time it happened !

My 02 plate V70 and SWMBO's 53 plate Corsa both activate the rear wiper if the front is turned on when reversing. Made me jump first time it happened !

You can jump when you're driving? I'd get concussion or a broken neck if I tried it! I don't like driving in the rain, as I have to look under the bit of the windscreen the wipers don't wipe.

You can jump when you're driving? I'd get concussion or a broken neck if I tried it! I don't like driving in the rain, as I have to look under the bit of the windscreen the wipers don't wipe.

I'm glad that people find my sufferings from being too tall for most vehicles funny :angry:.

It isn't only cars that have a problem staying upright, just don't jump when you are on the mower

Now I am famous not just for having an car accident in my own driveway but also finding the small ditch while mowing...

post-6952-0-46582800-1488460748_thumb.jpgpost-6952-0-50955400-1488460728_thumb.jpg

Edited by TT3

You are Peter Crouch / Jones / Greg Davies and I claim my £5.00 !

Only 6ft 2½in, but it's bad enough, so you lose I'm afraid ;)

PS How the hell do you type ½ in Linux? Alt + 0189 doesn't work, like it does in Windo$e, and I had to copy it off a web page!

It isn't only cars that have a problem staying upright, just don't jump when you are on the mower

attachicon.gif20161029_1810411.jpg

attachicon.gif20161029_1810181.jpg

Now I am famous not just for having an car accident in my own driveway but also finding the small ditch while mowing...

Your photos don't seem capable of staying upright either! As you're down under I might expect them upside down, but not sideways ;).

• RMweb Gold

I'm glad that people find my sufferings from being too tall for most vehicles funny :angry:.

Well I'm 6ft 4in and size 14 feet so I look out the rear window in many cars if I look sideways and a lot of cars I can't press the clutch without hitting the brake due to not enough room between footrest and pedals. Still me and a mate the same height used to have great fun in his original mini :)
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Your photos don't seem capable of staying upright either! As you're down under I might expect them upside down, but not sideways ;).

It's an iPhone thing if the pic is taller than wide, on the iPhone it shows correctly but not on pcs.

Your photos don't seem capable of staying upright either! As you're down under I m,ight expect them upside down, but not sideways ;).

Well it was a big fall, I split my drink and fell in the blackberries so was a bit shaken up, had to drag it out the next day with the Peugeot 504 and after untying the rope watched as it rolled off down the drive into the fence, :banghead:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Well it was a big fall, I split my drink and fell in the blackberries so was a bit shaken up, had to drag it out the next day with the Peugeot 504 and after untying the rope watched as it rolled off down the drive into the fence, :banghead:

Are you related to GDB?