The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

What is a bread slicer? I've got a bread knife and I know how to use it.

A bread slicer is a machine that can slice a loaf of bread in one go. It's used to be the best thing since, erm... sliced bread!  :scratchhead:

• RMweb Premium

All those complaints about rucksacks, someone just got on my train wearing a rucksack, wearing a rucksack! Yes you read that right double headed rucksacks:)

since the person concerned was not on rails shouldn't that be a double bottomed trailer??

Well, even though I'm personally into organics in a big way, this is just too 'precious' for words........................

attachicon.giforganic.png

The idea that you can somehow hermetically-seal yourself off from the processed-food world is quite touching in a way. It makes me smile when I read about anti-GM crop protests - fellas, I hate to break it to you, but GM in one form or another has been going on for a very long time, and improved and hardier types of crop have all resulted from GM, albeit it wasn't called GM back then.

• RMweb Premium

Another cutting from the Metro property section in yesterdays edition.

post-11362-0-24195300-1488380864_thumb.jpg

A typical train on the GWML at West Drayton prior to the introduction of Crossrail services.

Dale

I know it's been said before, and I know I'm a PITFA for mentioning it again, but not all of us are sad enough to be on bacefook so can't see those posts.

Mike.

But it's an excellent source of things to post here. Most of what I post was found there, and I recognise quite a lot of what other people post that I've seen there too!