The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Thanks, 

That's reminded me how old I am.

I once knew a talented girl that had a natural ability  (or maybe I should say natural endowment) to blow raspberries using only her meIons. She had a full repertoire from high squeakers to low double base raspers. It was a rather disconcerting experience to wake up next to her in the confines of a 1950's VW caravette to hear the full range of this symphony and hoping  it was being produced by the high cleavage as opposed to the low.

It's been many a year since I saw her but I guess she never developed her ability as I've never heard of her appearing on Britain's got Talent. Maybe she should have give Hughie Green a ring, as I'm sure she would have gone down a treat on Opportunity Knockers.

I suspect she would have sent the needle spinning on the clapometer.

P

P.s. She also had a rather neat trick using a soap on a rope and some clackers.

Edited by Porcy Mane

• RMweb Premium

Thanks, 

That's reminded me how old I am.

I once knew a talented girl that had a natural ability  (or maybe I should say natural endowment) to blow raspberries using only her meIons. She had a full repertoire from high squeakers to low double base raspers. It was a rather disconcerting experience to wake up next to her in the confines of a 1950's VW caravette to hear the full range of this symphony and hoping  it was being produced by the high cleavage as opposed to the low.

It's been many a year since I saw her but I guess she never developed her ability as I've never heard of her appearing on Britain's got Talent. Maybe she should have give Hughie Green a ring, as I'm sure she would have gone down a treat on Opportunity Knockers.

I suspect she would have sent the needle spinning on the clapometer.

P

P.s. She also had a rather neat trick using a soap on a rope and some clackers.

NOTHIN' LIKE CRUMPET THAT CAN TRUMPET!

Not to mention critters.

True dat.

Although I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't April 1st when I read this.

"Scientists at the Max Planck Institut and Denmark's Aarhus University found that mussels, freshwater snails and other underwater creatures release nitrous oxide -- laughing gas -- when nitrate is present in water.

"There's nitrate in water that has been polluted by humans, so the more we pollute, the higher the production of this problematic gas will be," Fanni Aspetsberger from the institute told AFP on Tuesday.

Aspetsberger added that no quantitative data were available, but that it could be "seriously detrimental" to the climate if nitrate pollution continues to rise the way it has over recent years.

Laughing gas is one of many greenhouse gasses that has been released into the atmosphere since industrialisation. Such gasses act as a blanket around the Earth, causing temperatures to rise worldwide."

I mean, Fanni Aspetsberger from Aurhus University? You couldn't make that up!

I'll just stick to schoolboy humour thanks very much.

post-508-0-83158700-1474065878.jpg