The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Charlie Dimmock has been in the press a lot lately, and I opened today's paper to see she's now fronting a campaign for Poundland (I clearly missed my career as a sub-editor writing headlines).

I was wondering if they'd use that pre-decimal phrase 'you don't get many of these to the pound'

Hat, coat etc etc

Charlie Dimmock has been in the press a lot lately, and I opened today's paper to see she's now fronting a campaign for Poundland (I clearly missed my career as a sub-editor writing headlines).

I was wondering if they'd use that pre-decimal phrase 'you don't get many of these to the pound'

There was clearly a lot to "let go". She's unrecognisable.

• RMweb Premium

I am most certainly not , see it's started already . :butcher:

You've already broken the mould, you're supposed to hit and run & never contribute to the argument again, just observe.

The Python Corollary to Godwin's Law. 

As any internet discussion* grows longer, the probability of a reference to Monty Python approaches one.

* topics involving arguments cheese, Vikings, Romans, Arthurian legend, or pet birds shorten the time to reach unity by a factor proportional to the length of the existing discussion.

So another one to add to the list!

jim

• Like 1