The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Hroth said:

Its worse than that, its discrimination. Where's the balancing poll of the least attractive hobbies for women according to men? 🤔

Shopping.... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, stewartingram said:

Must be a Rover.

didn't Rover (or at least the last iteration of Rover) go defunct more than 16 years ago?  It's actually a Toyota Auris.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
41 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

See if this one makes it past the RMweb censor! If you believe in reincarnation, what part of the animal world, do you want to come back as?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2024-08-24/animal--weirdest-genitals-insects-birds-mammals-reptiles/104105040

At least the elephant can keep his off the ground, there's a mammal with one that is so long that its probably two thirds of its body length, has a tip that is shaped like a CQR anchor and is easily trodden on by its owner...

And I can't remember the ruddy things name!

• Funny 3

7 hours ago, Hroth said:

At least the elephant can keep his off the ground, there's a mammal with one that is so long that its probably two thirds of its body length, has a tip that is shaped like a CQR anchor and is easily trodden on by its owner...

I did think of the Omagoolie Bird, but that is a slightly different problem.

• Funny 5

8 hours ago, Hroth said:

Because barnacles are sessile (stuck in one place) and male or female,  the males can have one up to eight times their body length in order to fertilise nearby females. 

If that was the same for humans you could be sitting on the lower deck of a bus and having sex with someone on the upper deck.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, CameronL said:

If that was the same for humans you could be sitting on the lower deck of a bus and having sex with someone on the upper deck.

And keeping a very sharp eye out for low bridges 😳

• Funny 5