The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

2 hours ago, Stray said:

17284817017786601383792867973132.png.fc34fcd4630027ff239c300f065817d3.png

It could have been a conger eel, rather than a moray, so the musical inspiration might come, not from Dean Martin, but Gloria Estefan...

Come on, if you can't poop, insert a conger

If you can't stand being blocked-up any longer

An eel up your bunghole makes bowel movements stronger

Don't sit on the bog for hours, just use a conger

Edited by CameronL
Changed a bit
  • Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, luckymucklebackit said:

You are Roger Waters and I claim my £10!

I'm not, but I wouldn't mind 1% of his money (it's a hit, don't give me that goodygood bullsh*t).  You'd be welcome to a tenner then...

Actually, I don't like Roger Waters very much; I found him an arrogant opinionated tw*t  who comes across as a domineering bully long before he got into his (alleged) anti-semitic pro-Putin phase.  Brilliant lyricist, but not a nice man IMHO.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

Brush your teeth.png

This reminds me of an inventive chap I served with in the RN who, ever keen to save money, found a way to ‘borrow’ toothpaste from his shipmates. He acquired two toothpaste tube caps, glued them together ‘top-to-top’, drilled through them and then, when in the bathroom, he would claim to have forgotten his toothpaste and ask someone if he could have a bit of theirs. He would discretely use the device to connect the victims tube to his own and transfer a substantial amount between them!

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

I wouldn't have stayed there. OK sack me! Assuming of course that there was a better place to go, but from the photo, a low lying piece of land, is the worst place to be, and so it proved.

• Like 2