The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

What made me smile was going to B&Q to collect an order and finding that they were giving away loads of plants. After collecting my order I loaded up the car and made lots of my neighbours smile as well. IMG_1706_(1).jpeg.f3620743862990c4b22da15716e9f111.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

, beginning to wonder if there should be rules for these threads

Does it really hurt? I don’t bother with the jokes thread but I do look in here. I’m sure someone will point it out every time regardless and report it being duplicated by duplicating it again . . . oh the irony ;) 

• Like 3
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, PaulRhB said:

Does it really hurt? I don’t bother with the jokes thread but I do look in here. I’m sure someone will point it out every time regardless and report it being duplicated by duplicating it again . . . oh the irony ;) 

I think, that so long as it isn't repeated (too often!) on the same thread, it's not a big problem,

I'd rather see something funny twice (or more) than miss it altogether!

• Like 2
  • Agree 8

13 hours ago, Osgood said:

Oh the Extreme Irony ........

Extreme Ironing.jpg

Sorry - that must have been photoshopped, I mean - a MAN having to do his ironing!  Good God it was a man who invented the steam iron to make it easier for women to do the job!!!

blue touchpaper lit, now retiring.........:D:diablo_mini:

Edited by luckymucklebackit
  • Like 2
  • Funny 5