The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Had an enjoyable couple of hours in Wrexham earlier watching The Horne section with my eldest lad, met Alex Horne afterwards and got my taskmaster book signed and Dom inhabited The actual ‘Henry the hoover’

F6C204E4-4462-44B4-9DBC-BD8337AC113F.jpg

D566B7E2-A4E3-4F1D-B3CA-86FED57CF0DA.jpg

53700E76-1956-44A3-A7C2-42DBF2CB98B2.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, big jim said:

That may be by a brummie artist called ‘foka wolf’ he has been putting spoof ads up round Birmingham for a few years now

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/foka-wolfs-greatest-hits-best-16409976.amp

Some of the previous ones such as the 4x4 one and the voodoo one have re-appeared in Bradford Street recently.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, 2mmMark said:

Inane at  potty 007!   I found these  on Twitter and they are brilliant!

The full set is here:

354335590_EIwjZCkXkAA9md7.jpglarge.jpg.e691965f004e6aa138d09b23f709f65f.jpg

2027311505_EIwjYCdWoAEVhTr.jpglarge.jpg.2952fb519200aa0cade38586f70e8a62.jpg

Brilliant! My advice, do not read in a public place. I'm sitting in a café trying to suppress helpless giggles.... :D

• Friendly/supportive 1

I love the Yoda-esque description.

Without Thinking Difficult It Is, Please Enjoy The Surreal World Running Sushi Over The N Gauge (9Mm) Rail. Sushi Power Is With The Cooperation Of The Food Sample Makers, Was Reproduced Realistic Sushi. Mori Stand �¦ Is Not Included. �¦ It Is Not Possible To Sushi Electricity Eat. Please Keep Out Of The Reach Of Small Children. �¦ Please Pay Attention To, Such As Traffic Signals And Structures Of The Time Line Is When Running In The Fixed Layout And Rental Layout. Depending On The Type Of Sushi Electricity Please Note That The Layout May Be Damaged. Please Purchase Separately Rail And Power Pack �

:lol:

Jason

• Like 1
  • Agree 2