The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

The antithesis of the Walmart 'jokes'?

Shirley and Abe, a retired couple from New York City, living in Miami, are getting ready to go out to dinner. Shirley says, "Abe, darling, do you want me to wear this Chanel suit or the Gucci?"

Abe says, "Do I care?"

A few minutes later Shirley says, "Abe, should I wear my Cartier watch or my Rolex?"

Abe says, "Who cares?"

A few more minutes pass and Shirley says, "Abe, love, shall I wear my five-carat pear diamond ring or my six-carat round diamond ring with the baguettes?"

Abe says, "Shirley, I really don't care what you wear, but if you don't move your butt, we're going to miss the Early Bird Special at McDonald's.

• Like 1

I woke up this morning at 9:00 and could sense something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonalds serves breakfast until 10:30.

• Like 1

I saw this on FB and was reminded of a couple of posts a little earlier - and made a small change to the caption

post-6688-0-26864600-1541863608.jpg

"Did you remember to call in at Walmart and pick up the
bread and milk? Oh, by the way - the sporting goods shop called
          and said you'd left your hat on the counter!"

Edited by shortliner
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Thought that this might amuse you.   Seen on Niort station in western France.

post-6824-0-73445300-1541930041_thumb.jpg

It's a pun on the sign that's seen at most level crossing in France which reads "Un train peut en cacher un autre" literally one train can follow another.

Jamie

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Rather unfortunate truncation there on the description of the assorted wet and dry paper that I bought:

post-18810-0-58732100-1541969603.jpg

(The date on the receipt must be wrong because I'm sure it hasn't really been sitting on my desk for over two years waiting for me to get round to putting it on here...)