The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

This made me smile earlier, put 30p in a ‘turn the key’ machine in the amusement arcade at our holiday camp and won me a £50 amazon dot!

983F11EB-1E08-4ECE-99B9-DAC00ECEE4FD.jpg

I was only looking at them last night on amazon to expand the ones I have at home, glad I never bought one

• Like 3

You know when you're having a No 2, then suddenly realise that there is no loo roll, so you have to get up and do that waddle to get a new roll

Well.......

I'm nearly at Tesco!

Damn shame the local 'corner shop' business's are turning their backs onto this trade....Well done Tesco

A man stops at his favourite watering hole after a hard day's work to relax. He noticed a man next to him ordered a whisky and a beer. The man drank the whisky, chased it with the beer and then looked into his shirt pocket.

This continued several times before the man's curiosity got the best of him. He leaned over to the guy and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your little ritual, why in the world do you look into your shirt pocket every time you drink your whisky & beer?"

The man replied, "There's a picture of my wife in there, and when she starts looking good, I'm heading home!"

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Minor offence? Anything that is supporting the increase in obesity, ignoring the Highway Code, the gig economy and Uber's tax avoidance should be regarded as a major criminal offence. 

Edited by Jol Wilkinson

• RMweb Premium

luckymucklebackit, on 15 Aug 2018 - 08:33, said:

My first thought was - when did they start driving on the right in Birmingham?  But it is probably one of these convoluted road systems commonly found around there.

Road works look at the picture carefully

Edited by TheQ

• RMweb Premium

Minor offence? Anything that is supporting the in increase obesity, ignoring the Highway Code, the gig economy and Uber's tax avoidance should be regarded as a major criminal offence. 

If you go into Birmingham and no doubt other cities as well, you will see these Uber Eats & Deliveroo etc. riders completely ignoring the road signs as part of their normal routine.

IMHO if they were made to keep to the highway code and not ride their bikes, mopeds et al the wrong way up streets, through pedestrian only areas and up tram only sections they would not be able to offer the speedy service they rely on and their customers would stop buying. Good! They are a total PITA.

Keith

Edited by melmerby
  • Like 1