The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

^ Yikes! That does not look staged though I'm a little suspicious, I would think there would be food mess everywhere. Is there some provenance to this? Did the bottom of that pressure cooker fail?

Edited by Ozexpatriate

• RMweb Premium

^ Yikes! That does not look staged though I'm a little suspicious, I would think there would be food mess everywhere. Is there some provenance to this? Did the bottom of that pressure cooker fail?

I'm sorry to say that I have no idea about it, I came across it on a page from f/book , this was all about

about people having a worse day than you  .

Another example .

post-6765-0-34927100-1528232348.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Same plane, different location.

attachicon.gifstealth jet1.jpg

That stealth paint works better than expected - except to some radar of course. 

Apparently the Americans weren't too happy when Australia's JORN, successfully tracked the stealth bomber when it came to Australia.

• RMweb Gold

That stealth paint works better than expected - except to some radar of course. 

Apparently the Americans weren't too happy when Australia's JORN, successfully tracked the stealth bomber when it came to Australia.

That's just ridiculous. Surely they'd be pleased than an ally had told them that the plane wasn't stealthy, rather than finding out the hard way when an enemy blasts it out of the sky.

During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman about her physical activity level.

The woman said she spent 3 days a week, every week in the outdoors.

"Well, yesterday afternoon was typical; I took a five hour walk about 7 miles through some pretty rough terrain.

I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my way through 2 miles of brambles. I got sand in my shoes and my eyes.

I barely avoided stepping on a snake. I climbed several rocky hills. I went to the bathroom behind some big trees.

I ran away from an irate mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull Elk.

The mental stress of it all left me shattered.

At the end of it all I drank a scotch and three glasses of wine.

Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one hell of an outdoor woman!"

"No," the woman replied, "I'm just a really, really shite golfer".

• Like 1

Just take my joke why dont you and put it in a different thread   .       :nono:

Apologies, long day.

Plan was to put it on a Facebook page, but just checked and it isn’t there

I've just stocked my fridge with beers for the World Cup, customised for each match.

I've got. . .

San Miguel for when Spain is playing because it's Spanish.

Becks for when Germany is playing because it's German.

Leffe for when Belgium is playing because it’s Belgian.

. . . and Carling for when England is playing because it's not very good!

• Like 2