The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Well that's Australia for you, full of dangerous creatures on 2,4,6 and 8 legs, who'd voluntarily want to go there?

Mike.

In Terry Pratchett's 'The Last Continent' the character DEATH asks for a list of the non dangerous animals of xxxx (A parody of Australia) and receives the answer "Some of the sheep"

Edited by JeremyC
  • Like 1

Well yes....

Then again may be we should put this article http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/man-who-claimed-boss-dubbed-mr-stinky-would-lift-his-bum-and-fart-on-him-loses-18-million-case/news-story/b0478aec741b544835d91bf8f8b1c097

It is too funny for words.. scaryily I know 2 of these people... one really is Mr Stinky... it has taken 22 years to get over sharing a office with him....for the 11 months... I might point out we were both at the same level at the bottom of the company ladder... not surprisingly I went up the ladder faster... may be this was gas powered as the boss felt sorry for me dealing with him!

Edited by DougN

In Terry Pratchett's 'The Last Continent' the character DEATH asks for a list of the non dangerous animals of xxxx (A parody of Australia) and receives the answer "Some of the sheep"

This may surprise a lot of people but this is one of the non-dangerous animals even though it looks one of the scariest. The huntsman will sometimes give a defensive nip if provoked but is usually scared of anything bigger than itself. It is beneficial because it feeds mainly on cockroaches.

post-6959-0-11809100-1523700679.jpg

Cheers

David

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Well it is that time of year and the Grand National is soon to be upon us. And as usual there is a wide variety of horse names, ranging from the grand, to the optimistic and/or silly.

Well if I was a rich trainer and had a horse or three in the national, I would choose names to try and make the commentators life hell:

Horse 1: The one in front of that one.

Horse 2: Which one.

Horse 3: That one.

Then see how they cope as they pass each other!

I think there are rules that prevent that sort of thing.

Sadly, "And oh he's fallen" isn't allowed either.

• Like 1