The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Justice has been served
There's been some thug called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police couldn't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

• Like 2

Justice has been served

There's been some thug called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police couldn't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

https://youtu.be/8_jLpd-_gdY?t=47

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The weirdest thing about it all is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!! Really weird if you ask me...

Our washer wont get up much speed on spin if it is unbalanced.

It will slow down and attempt to balance the load before starting a spin again, if it can't balance after several attempts it gives up.

Maybe that's why you get a 5 year guarantee?

Keith

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Our washer wont get up much speed on spin if it is unbalanced.

It will slow down and attempt to balance the load before starting a spin again, if it can't balance after several attempts it gives up.

Maybe that's why you get a 5 year guarantee?

Keith

Almost all do that. But if you bypass the switch? That's what these guys do, to make them run to destruction.

• RMweb Premium

My neighbours' two cats last week.

Bella, in the foreground, lives out of doors. Chases rats, catches birds, and gets multiple meals by scrounging at houses nearby.

Harry, in the background, lives indoors. Comes into my house from time to time for no obvious reason and cannot find his way out. Not very worldly. The nearest thing to a cat on the spectrum I have ever met.

The picture seems to sum them both up nicely.

- Richard.

post-14389-0-06377700-1520243012_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6