The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

12717637_566571083500746_5624041921019176469_n

This is Lexi, she’s an 8 week-old German Shepherd,

(Ain’t she adorable)

I bought Lexi as a surprise for my wife but it turns out

she is allergic to dogs so we are now looking to find her

a new home.

She is 57 years old, an attractive and caring woman who drives,

is a great cook and keeps a clean house.

post-6688-0-80347100-1510915669.jpg

This is Lexi, she’s an 8 week-old German Shepherd,

(Ain’t she adorable)

I bought Lexi as a surprise for my wife but it turns out

she is allergic to dogs so we are now looking to find her

a new home.

She is 57 years old, an attractive and caring woman who drives,

is a great cook and keeps a clean house.

• Like 2

Can I have her - 8 weeks & already trained to sit nicely

Obviously in "looking for a new home" mode. Wait until she settles in! My very timid 4 year old, who would sit quietly behind me when I went to the front door, turned into a noisy demented loony once she'd persuaded me she was staying forever :).

All over the the news at the moment.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable," a statement from the Navy air station said. "The actions of this aircrew were wholly unacceptable and antithetical to Navy core values. We have grounded the aircrew and are conducting a thorough investigation - and we will hold those responsible accountable for their actions," Hubbell added. "The Navy apologizes for this irresponsible and immature act."

• RMweb Gold

He obviously can't sing, he's useless at anything in the building trade and a condescending, annoying presenter.

The human version of a wasp.

Mike.

He obviously can't sing, he's useless at anything in the building trade and a condescending, annoying presenter.

The human version of a wasp.

A warbling wasp and a cheeky chippie.

Now that his TV persona has been destroyed by his attempt to cash in on the "buy any owld tat" during the run up to Christmas bandwagon; maybe you could give him a job finshing off your bathrooms?   :mocking_mini:

(I had to google to find out who he his from my TV free domain. Gawd it's worse than I ever imagined but the marketing boys has  got me talking about it!)

Andy Frazer will be turning in his grave.

P

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable," a statement from the Navy air station said. "The actions of this aircrew were wholly unacceptable and antithetical to Navy core values. We have grounded the aircrew and are conducting a thorough investigation - and we will hold those responsible accountable for their actions," Hubbell added. "The Navy apologizes for this irresponsible and immature act."

Not quite sure about that. It looks like it's great practice for when he's demoted to AWACS duties. Flying in big circles and ovals all day. Anywez, mines bigger than his.

post-508-0-59592300-1511014789.jpg

P

Edited by Porcy Mane

From a review of Thatcher’s Fortunes: The Life and Times of Mark Thatcher by Mark Hollingsworth and Paul Halloran (2006) in The London Review of Books.

"Everything about Mark is so rebarbative that it seems only natural that he would count Jonathan Aitken and Jeffrey Archer among his closer associates and that even those invited to his house found his rudeness to servants – and to his wife – so repellent, verging on outright cruelty, that they often took an instant and lasting dislike to him. ‘Don’t you realise who I am?’ is his customary response to not getting his own way.

My heart goes out to the American waitress whom he once tried to force into serving his table first. When she resisted he exploded with ‘Look, I am Mark Thatcher,’ to which she replied: ‘I don’t care if you’re Mark Twain, you take your turn like everybody else.’ "

The subject of the book and his "business dealings" in Africa and the Middle East are no smiling matter, but I'd love to give that uppity waitress a big hug and thankyou!

• Like 2