The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

An announcement that was perfectly sensible in the context it was intended, but raised a smile because it was made on the 'Jacobite', the steam hauled train between Fort William and Mallaig.

'Passengers are reminded this a no smoking train.'

Edited by JeremyC
  • Like 2

An announcement that was perfectly sensible in the context it was intended, but raised a smile because it was made on the 'Jacobite', the steam hauled train between Fort William and Mallaig.

'Passengers are reminded this a no smoking train.'

I chuckled when a fellow on Llangollen platform, wreathed in smoke and steam and that smokey oil perfume we all love was told to put his cigarette out.

• RMweb Premium

There are certainly a number of the Subway outlets that are halal approved, I seem to remember reading somewhere that some KFC are too.

Without wishing to stray into forbidden territory all I'll say is I won't knowingly use them, not that I frequent either very often.

I should hope so, I first had a Subway meal In Riyadh.

• RMweb Premium

Our old set of dogs (see avatar) were trained to not look, if they did you'd say "are you looking?", then they go all sheepish and look away. We haven't got that Far with Ben the Border Collie. 

Oddly they are talking about a Beagle at the moment on the radio... HMS Beagle

Edited by TheQ
  • Like 2