The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Because there's always somewhere that will try to trump you!

8301895614_0ab29f6fe6_z.jpg

As a single word, but the full and official name of Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.

Cheers

David

• RMweb Premium

As a single word, but the full and official name of Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.

Were they all footballers?

• RMweb Premium

In a village of 20 houses over 2 miles of road I see even less people... luckily

As to windows I've spent all but 3 of my 42 years working with no view to the outside world, often in sealed rooms in sealed rooms, most of the time with buildings having no windows at all.

Edited by TheQ

No, you're thinking of Max Bygraves and Gillygillyossenpfeffercatsenellenbogenbythesea...

On a related subject, I can give people lessons in how to pronounce the name of that station in Wales:

Cardiff Central

Edited by eastwestdivide