The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Madame Tussauds is preparing a new waxwork of Mr Trump. I can't quite put my finger on it but to me it looks like they are missing something.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/09/21/3A36022E00000578-3921662-image-m-80_1478727737184.jpg

Hmmm, is that not Andy Y's profile picture.....

The no politics rule is suddenly making sense

This morning I received from the Probate Registry a Grant of Letters of Administration for one of my clients.

I don't know whether the Registry is in the habit of making political predictions nowadays, but the Grant states the Administrator to be living in the - I kid you not - "Untied States of America". Maybe it will be after Tuesday night.  :jester:

In the aftermath of that vote, it looks like the Probate Registry were right!

Seen in London:

tumblr_oggdaeJxxw1qewacoo1_500.jpg

I wonder what is chalked on the other side... ''All males under the age of 25 entering these premises must be in full possession of the following items ; German U-Boat commander haircuts, fully groomed beards, lumberjack shirts buttoned up right to the top, oh, and brogues without socks...'' ;) 

• Like 1

Seen in London:

"All Americans ,,,"

Technically I'm not an American, but I do live there.

I presume it's a commentary on the election? If so it's worth remembering that a plurality of voters (at 48%) did not vote for the President-elect. The President-elect received 47% of votes cast.

Edited by Ozexpatriate