The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Edinburgh book shop, 2012.

This is down the road from the Western Bar towards Grassmarket but I can't remember the name of the shop or the road. There is another book shop opposite, both are pretty good. The shop opposite had a sort of "hardline feminist" shop assistant, which amused me given the general nature of the premises nearby. Anyway, the guy running this first shop spelt it out clearly enough.

- Richard.

post-14389-0-26756500-1472070231_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

So, all I said was "Landlord! A pint of your most excellent and finest falling down water please and a large and succulent steak with trimmings and chips. oh, and a pint of cheap lager and bag of pork scratchings for t'woman"

Posted from my phone app in the shed at the bottom of next doors garden.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

So, all I said was "Landlord! A pint of your most excellent and finest falling down water please and a large and succulent steak with trimmings and chips. oh, and a pint of cheap lager and bag of pork scratchings for t'woman"

Posted from my phone app in the shed at the bottom of next doors garden.

Pork scratchings??, steady on, your extravagance knows no bounds.

Mike.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

There's an ice cream parlour in Soho which, amongst other flavours, offered ice cream made with breast milk. It proved so popular that Westminster City Council's Food Hygiene people waded in and canned it.

Didn't they 'can' it because the milk wasn't pasteurised?