The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

This one's just as good:

3342246a73ebb9c824d99be4dc115fce.jpg

Riley? Or Wolseley?

Wolseley 16/60 in beige with ferrous oxide highlights and red leather interior. It ran, briefly, but ultimately was cannibalised for parts for my mother's Morris Oxford and the remainder was cut up with a hammer and chisel (did wonders for my arm muscles) and presumably remains buried somewhere in Somerset.

This had me chortling earlier:

That EmoD engine with it's "FemLogic" processing chip better have a powerful fuzzy logic co-processor. I'm tempted to suggest that it would function as well as something from the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation - or as a subtext whether 'FemLogic' is in any way programmable, but won't. Using the word "Logic" seems out of place somehow.

It does makes me wonder whether a Babel Fish would help make a breakthrough in the field of intergender linguistic comprehension studies.

Now donning my Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses and headed out the door.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 3

Hmmmm,....  $699.93 (7 x $99.99) seems a hefty price to pay,  in the hope of 'hitting it off'.  maybe once inna blue moon. 

I'd rather invest it in a few Hornby Cl.31s, or a couple of their 4-VEPs, or, plus, lately, a T9, or, maybe, a MN pacific.  Can't go wrong there.

Or you could both learn to use Nonviolent Communication, and totally avoid any misunderstanding without the need for gadgets!

Although a giraffe and a jackal puppet may come in handy! (You won't get that unless you learn a bit about it!)

Some of the related NVC "wikiHow" articles might come in handy on RMweb.

Some of the related NVC "wikiHow" articles might come in handy on RMweb.

Perhaps someone should start a topic on it. Or maybe a practice forum where people can get some experience before joining in discussions on OO-SF/4-SF/EM-2, RTR vapourware etc. Members who commit to applying it could add a giraffe to their profile picture.

:sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Strange spam.

I've got HOW many days to sign it? 4,938,033,737,901.866 years (allowing for 366 day years as doubtless the Earth will have slowed rotation by then)!

"Good day!

The contract # 679408703703876920 have been prepared and sent to you. Please find it attached.
If you sign it within 1807320348072083 days, we will remit you a specified amount on 10/05/2015. "

Apologies for venturing into a slightly Political area but it made me smile

Labour Party

Now that Tom Watson is the Deputy Leader and Jeremy Corbyn is the Leader, it’s become official.

The Labour Party is now run by Tom & Jerry.

Here in Australia we had a lengthy term of government with senior ministers by the names of Abbott and Costello. When one of them ascended to the office of Prime Minister everyone was able to make up their own minds as to their comedy abilities ;). And that's probably skating dangerously close to politics, so I won't go further.

• Like 2