The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Hopefully this wont offend anyone but here are my little uns halloween costumes

B7F2CAB1-8117-4D8F-B145-218FA8D8B02D.jpg

Dom is dressed as elder price from the west end show "book of mormon"

It was quite funny that when i went to see the show again last wednesday in the west end there were a group of mormon elders watching the show!!

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

The thing is...if you score lower than your true age, does that imply you are still young at heart and keeping up with the times or simply failing to learn from experience? :scratchhead:

I scored a couple lower than my age.

I believe in "You're only as old as the woman you feel", which makes me three years younger....................................

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

This made me smile - yep, it's food again!

post-12815-0-11094600-1414861147_thumb.jpg

This was "fish curry - Thali meal" from the "Nila Restaurant" Edappally Jn, Cochin, India.

Fantastic food and I can not recommend it highly enough.

The main curry is in a 6" dish and all the accoutrements come on a 15" platter with a naan and a poppadum in the middle.

You eat the bread and poppadum with 2 or 3 dishes, to make way for the huge dollop of rice that then comes.

It all then gets very messy, as you are eating with your fingers. Mix the next dishes - according to taste - to the rice and enjoy!

Really, really good.

The price? 120 Rupees or almost £1.21p for the lot!!!

Kev.

• Like 10

Rather amusing quip from my local Radio station, Jack FM.

Little known fact - Rhinoceros are just fat Unicorns.

Neil

(Adopts nasal drone):

I think that if you check on Wikipedia, you'll find that three of the five species of rhinoceros are bicorns ...

• Like 5

This made me smile - yep, it's food again!attachicon.gif20141031_081923a.jpgThis was "fish curry - Thali meal" from the "Nila Restaurant" Edappally Jn, Cochin, India.Fantastic food and I can not recommend it highly enough.The main curry is in a 6" dish and all the accoutrements come on a 15" platter with a naan and a poppadum in the middle.You eat the bread and poppadum with 2 or 3 dishes, to make way for the huge dollop of rice that then comes.It all then gets very messy, as you are eating with your fingers. Mix the next dishes - according to taste - to the rice and enjoy!Really, really good.The price? 120 Rupees or almost £1.21p for the lot!!!Kev.

Excuse me whilst I go get a towel to mop up the drool....

• Like 1