The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Can someone please explain to me how much "more space" (see graphic on side of car) a badly-parked Fiat 500 actually needs?

Maybe if you'd gone around the other side, one wheel would be up on the kerbing!

• RMweb Premium

Mid the step on your way out....................................................

attachicon.gifDoor.jpg

Reminds me of a house I attended for a service call. I knocked on the door, which since the house was being renovated was off the ground like this one. & simultaneously, felt a weight on my shoulder. Turned my head, expecting to see the house owner, but got a shock to find myself face to face with a German Shepherd. Luckily he was very friendly! But still had to go home & change.

Well not really. But I did breath a deep sigh of relief!

I've only ever been bitten by a dog once, that was a St Bernard, so got my monies worth.

• RMweb Premium

Reminds me of a house I attended for a service call. I knocked on the door, which since the house was being renovated was off the ground like this one. & simultaneously, felt a weight on my shoulder. Turned my head, expecting to see the house owner, but got a shock to find myself face to face with a German Shepherd. Luckily he was very friendly! But still had to go home & change.

I've only ever been bitten by a dog once, that was a St Bernard, so got my monies worth.

did you take a brandy after for shock?

Had our septic tank emptied last week. I went on the companies website to get their phone number

I really had to look at that 'newly fitted dip pipe' photo twice..........

http://eaglesvacuumtankers.co.uk/services.html

Can't think why Phil Eagles chose that......

Edited by Arthur

had a morning and an evening paper round and by the worst dogs for actually biting you rather than making a lot of noise were in no order Jack Russels  Yorkshire Terriers and West Highland Terriers  maybe its the napolian complax

• Like 1

... the worst dogs for actually biting you rather than making a lot of noise were in no order Jack Russels  Yorkshire Terriers and West Highland Terriers  maybe its the napolian complax

Australian Silky Terriers are the worst order of yip, yip, nip, nip dogs.