The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Psychic gifts aren't supposed to be used for personal gain; attempts will normally backfire on the practitioner or go wrong some other way, so I'm told. The ex-OH is psychic and no, I'm not gullible.

There, I was just thinking about her and she phoned. This is quite normal.

Well, I must say I didn't see that coming.

• RMweb Gold

Didn't know wether to laugh or what at this one, no photograph taken for obvious reasons although I was tempted, but in front of me at my local "East European" hand car wash was a hearse complete with occupant and flowers on his way to a final countdown.

I know the car has to be clean to present a respectful image, but it just looked so wrong.

Mike.

For those of you who are not overly fond of the festered, er, festive season or have suffered from Death by Power Point --> http://www.quietroom.co.uk/santa_brandbook/fifteen

Brilliant.

W.G. Grace is fattier than Gandalf but beardier than Che Guevera. I love it.

There's some truly disaffected marketeers for you! I love corporate satire. In the spirit of such may I introduce demotivators, like this one.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 3

...., no photograph taken for obvious reasons although I was tempted, but in front of me at my local "East European" hand car wash was a hearse complete with occupant and flowers on his way to a final countdown.

I know the car has to be clean to present a respectful image, but it just looked so wrong.....

A final cleansing of the soul of the departed?  :jester:

Witch of the Moor loves decorating the house for Christmas

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nnow she's just got to wait for Satan to come down the chimney!

That's grate!

Edited by Horsetan