• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Downendian said:

Well the ammonia tanks behave themselves. On the naughty step is the lead barrier wagon which although has added weight, still needs more and some attention in this department and to the couplings. I had to extend the accurascale screw couplings by adding more brass rings, but hopefully can be shortened again when I correct the track geometry.

in the foreground is my new Accurascale class 37, renumbered to green TOPS 37 230 and waiting to have more extensive running trials after a bit more attention.

Those look the dogs Doo-dahs Neil. Will they get a run at the Churchdown show? 

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

Indeed they will Phil, I’m sure the barrier wagon issue will be sorted, if the plate doesn’t work out, then a suitably attired Rapido ferry van will join the rake, plenty of room for extra weight there.
Neil

Edited by Downendian

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, Downendian said:

Indeed they will Phil, I’m sure the barrier wagon issue will be sorted, if the plate doesn’t work out, then a suitably attired Rapido ferry van will join the rake, plenty of room for extra weight there.
Neil

Better make sure we are Elf and Safety compliant then with that Hazchem label on the loco.....

000004cropped.jpg.50145718074c8542711189b15e472b40.jpg

• Like 1