Branchlines.

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Quick heads up for Branchlines. Phoned yesterday p.m. for a set of Baccy 108 EM replacements and a chat about wheels for the Dapol 22. Informative and very helpfulchat and the wheel-sets arrived this a.m.

What excellent service.

P @ 36E.

• Like 1

Guest 40-something

I must agree, very helpful and quick service. Ordered from them a few weeks ago in the afternoon, goods arrived next day in the post!

• 10 months later...

I must agree, very helpful and quick service. Ordered from them a few weeks ago in the afternoon, goods arrived next day in the post!

Can you reveal their contact details please? All I can find via Google is their blog page from several years ago. I'm hoping they still sell SPUDs.

• 11 months later...

Still the same good service - phoned an order 2:30 Thursday afternoon - arrived Friday morning.

Contact details

Branchlines, P.O. Box 4293, WESTBURY, BA13 9AA, UK

Tel./Fax:  +44(0)1373 822231

Mon.-Thurs. 9.30-13.00, 14.00-18.00

And they sent me a PDF of their January 2014 price list - although the one that came with the goods is dated April. However it's more than a meg - so can't post it here

Edited by Coombe Barton
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

That blogspot is hopelessly out of date. I have been chivvying the current owner for some time to get a proper website up and running. A couple of years ago he said it was all in hand, but nothing has appeared. However, if you send him an email I think he is very prompt to respond, so try that.

• 10 months later...

I don't think that will ever happen. They prefer traditional methods.

I guess so.

At least they accept credit cards so it's straightforward to pay , unlike the resurrected Perseverance , which is just too much expensive aggro. IMO

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...